Is it just me

Sunday, October 17, 2010

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6654686

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know Polestar wasn't in this thread, but she has been in some, and with a particularly 'queenish' and overly-deserving attitude. I think we can all agree that she has been repeated on the FP a ridiculous amount of times...and yet, I just came across this post from her on Twitter on Oct 21:


"jenonearth @Etsy can you spread the love a little? There have been like 8 teamt treasuries since midnight. Or more. Other people make pretties too"

She then goes on in more Tweets saying that Etsy should just make an announcement so that she doesn't have to waste her time anymore...and also Tweets at them with a link to a Treasury search with all of teamt's taken out to show them that there are "lots to choose from".

Are you effing kidding me?? She's upset because another team has done EXACTLY what her team has been successful in doing. Maybe someone should tell her she's not working hard enough, and to take better pictures.
I guess falling off the throne hurts a bit.

October 23, 2010 at 4:35:00 PM EDT