BLACK & WHITE

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5735466

9 comments

eclipse said...

Was this really locked just because someone said "Waaaahhhhhhhhhhh............"?
That's ridiculous. The locks are getting more and more ridiculous.
If anything, The OP is more insulting to photographers and artists who work in black & white.

July 29, 2008 at 4:02:00 PM EDT
Keala Legacy said...

What?? Stupid reason to lock it. I actually thought ScottBulger's response was pretty accurate and I loved his come back to the "reporting that post" threat!! Ha!

Agreed eclipse. Thread closures are getting a little out of hand.

July 29, 2008 at 4:49:00 PM EDT
SuzInToronno said...

WTF?! I've been flagging a goddam store store for the past month and NOTHING'S BEEN DONE. The SOB just sold something this afternoon.

These Etsy people's priorities are so screwed up!

Maybe I should convo LillyQueen and get her to flag the fucking store. She seems to be able to get things done.

July 29, 2008 at 6:41:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

eclipse, not only that, I'm pretty sure ScottB was just kidding... and frankly I think Lillyqueen was too... the whole tone of the thread was very light-hearted. Maybe RobWhite is trying to lock a t on of threads to prove that he shouldn't get laid off in the Etsy restructuring...

July 29, 2008 at 7:37:00 PM EDT
Closed Threads said...

I didn't sense any lightheartedness about it...

July 29, 2008 at 7:50:00 PM EDT
tattytiara said...

Wow - I'll be keeping my eye on this blog. Admirable project!

July 29, 2008 at 8:07:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...
Anonymous said...

ironically, when i saw this i clicked over to the front page and guess what:

it's black & white!

too funny, scott bulger is hilarious!

July 30, 2008 at 11:18:00 AM EDT
Jen said...

Yeah, it didn't feel especially light-hearted to me, but it also didn't seem like any kind of big deal. I can't imagine an adult being upset that someone said "Waaaahhhhh..." to them.

And, eclipse, agreed--the OP was the insulting one for calling people working black and white boring and depressing.

July 30, 2008 at 11:32:00 AM EDT