how do you feel when the competition hearts you?
Monday, July 21, 2008
Labels:
Business Topics,
Calling Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
4 comments
Glad this one got locked. It's pretty obvious what the Op was trying to do. Yecchhh.
July 21, 2008 at 7:57:00 PM EDTShe was vaguely hinting that someone copied her. Which of course no one should ever do on the forums, even if they are upset about it.
July 22, 2008 at 1:03:00 AM EDTIt was vague enough that I couldn't find the alleged copier though. Some people give much broader hints when they call out their (alleged) copiers.
:0
I dunno, it was super easy to go and find her 'copier'. I've found that most people (and I've done this myself) post soon after something ruffles their feathers. Her 'competition' was three hearts back. Seemed to me by posting the thread with the title she did, she was allowing herself an opening to get a dig in at the person she was 'wary' of.
July 22, 2008 at 1:21:00 AM EDTYes I agree all the copying threads are quite tedious to read.
July 22, 2008 at 3:46:00 PM EDTYecchhh indeed.
Post a Comment