Im sad

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5702484

7 comments

Anonymous said...
Anonymous said...

To the OP of that thread "I feel like closing my shop"


Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

July 9, 2008 at 4:03:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

She removed items from her shop because she wasn't copying? That sure sounds like guilt to me.

July 9, 2008 at 4:12:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

To the OP of that thread "I feel like closing my shop"


Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
*************************************

Holy fuck that made me choke on my own spit.

July 9, 2008 at 4:18:00 PM EDT
Morrigan said...

That OP makes my brain go ouch.

July 9, 2008 at 4:45:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

there is an "I'm sad, part 2" as well.
I tried to cheer her up with the hilarious cupcake video. :D

It cheers me up daily.

July 10, 2008 at 3:13:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

why is the OP's english so poor in the forums, but its perfect in her listing descriptions?

July 10, 2008 at 7:19:00 PM EDT