Barry Soetoro or Barrack Obama??

Thursday, August 14, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5761434

14 comments

Margaret said...

That was a pretty scary thread, I don't know if I've ever seen politics discussed politely on etsy---or any forum really.

August 14, 2008 at 7:46:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

I appreciate that they are pondering not having politics allowed as a discussion topic on etsy.if so it will be due to a few biggoted folks who make it bad for everyone. but dont go to their freakin threads okay, just avoid them, dont engage. these popel feel off of your negative attention because they are mentally ill. you've got to be mentally ill to make the racist comments, come on now

August 14, 2008 at 8:06:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

Not a shocker that the most ignorant have the lowest sales.

There's been some great political discussion, and then someone has to go and mess it up with their anti-muslim drivel.

Why she hasn't been banned is a mystery.

August 15, 2008 at 12:37:00 AM EDT
Keala Legacy said...

Ugh... Ive been posting in the fora for over a year now and I have NEVER seen hate and ignorance abound as much as I have in the past week.

Wake up!!

August 15, 2008 at 3:06:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

Its not like I've ever changed my mind on a political issue after reading an Etc. thread.

I agree with bla blah. There have been great discussions before. The anti-Muslim spiel is really getting old, and it's super offensive.

August 15, 2008 at 7:13:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

i'm actually kinda glad this freak hasnt been muted yet so everyone can see what a real grumpy hater is like. she makes republicans look bad

August 15, 2008 at 8:11:00 AM EDT

SusanneHolt is a complete wingnut lunatic.

It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest is she was the lucky gal married to that fascist Tonyo.

The absolute definitions of trolls, beyond hilarious that they can continue on and on and on.

August 16, 2008 at 1:56:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

originals by lynette seems to be unfortunately married to tony o

perhaps susane is married to easystreet?

August 16, 2008 at 5:21:00 PM EDT

wow, I am happy not to be their only target anymore. How much time do you bet they will stay longer on the forums? This is really disgusting. There is no way to start an interesting thread anymore.

August 16, 2008 at 7:02:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

Can someone please explain to me why censorship is a "bad thing" when you're talking about crossed stitched penis charts but a good thing when it comes to political or other opinions that one might find disagreeable?

It goes both ways, dipshits.

August 16, 2008 at 10:22:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

Since you don't seem to GET it, anon, there's a difference between

1. difference of viewpoint regarding politics.

2.implying all muslims are terrorists, or that "so and so? that name sounds like a terrorist!

Feel free to display ignorance all you like, but don't be shocked when people call you on it.

August 16, 2008 at 10:42:00 PM EDT
SuzInToronno said...

Wow. I'm gobsmacked.

What has religion got to do with politics? For that matter, what does selling on Etsy have to do with either?

That woman should be muted. I know it won't change her thinking but at least we won't be subjected to that filth. Give me a cross-stitched penis any day over that smut.

Jesus, that was ugly. :>/

August 17, 2008 at 10:23:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

how how HOW are these two (the rooster and susanneholt) NOT muted?

I have complained to etsy 4 times about the anti-muslim rhetoric.

Apparently it's not okay to fight back against the trolls- but it's okay to insult entire religions - people who buy and sell here.

**headdesk**

August 17, 2008 at 10:07:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

SusanneHolt is a racist bigot who Etsy continues to enable. Figures Stellaloella didn't do anything as she is basically worthless anyways. All stellaloella knows how to do is suck Etsy's ass to get a position, she is absolutely worthless. Read her profile where it says she used to have successful shop on Etsy. WHATTT? She was featured seller because she sucked the most Etsy ass and her shop didn't even items in it!!

Also stellaloella once got another persons ap who applied to Etsy and ran her mouth all over about them and laughed at the other person! Only thing she ran it to the wrong people and people found out about it! This is the kind of people Etsy likes I guess.

Stellaloella is as nasty as SusanneHolt which is why I think they allow SusanneHolt to continue with your racist bigoted comments.

You can report SusanneHolt to Etsy all you want but it won't do you any good at all~ They're enabling the hate!

OringalsbyLynette is just like TonyO people should stop trying to make her into a victim of TonyO it's so not true. Lynn is just like TonyO.

Far easystreetstudio I think maybe SusanneHolt and her should hook up because they need to release some tension.

Etsy has turned into a patchetic place due to hiring admins who have no experience or the brains to actually moderate anything.

September 1, 2008 at 5:43:00 PM EDT