I totally missed this one, and have no idea what it was about. I will miss Sherry and meringue (I didn't see what happened with her either). Anybody want to tell me?
She'll be back. People who really leave the forums just leave. They don't post attention seeking threads first. People who post such threads always come back. Always.
oh dear god. please ban her permanently. she's obviously sick and cant help herself. her comments couldnt be more obvious. Please go troll somewhere else PD, especially out of the business threads. just because you like to buy a lot of cheap crap doest mean you know a lick about business
Pussdaddy irritates the HELL out of me...and she admits gleefully to being a huge forum troll on other forums but I guess she doesnt recognize that she's one on Etsy. I also dislike people who use their 'buyer' status as a bargaining chip...frankly I dont care if she never buys from me (she wont anyways, she only buys cheap items)...
pd threatens and wields with her buyer status, but all she buys is CRAP. Here, I have some in my toilet, want it PD. She was muted b/c she is an a hole
Anonymous said... Pussdaddy irritates the HELL out of me...and she admits gleefully to being a huge forum troll on other forums but I guess she doesnt recognize that she's one on Etsy. I also dislike people who use their 'buyer' status as a bargaining chip...frankly I dont care if she never buys from me (she wont anyways, she only buys cheap items)...
September 1, 2008 2:18:00 PM EDT
Iwanttosmackher said... pd threatens and wields with her buyer status, but all she buys is CRAP. Here, I have some in my toilet, want it PD. She was muted b/c she is an a hole
September 2, 2008 9:25:00 AM EDT
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I am not sure I understand your arguments here. Looking at her items she has bought, not all of them have been "cheap". Granted, there are lots of inexpensive items, but some that are middle of the road and what may be deemed "expensive" to some people. So say she bought 500 items at $2, each, that is still a thousand bucks she has spent on Etsy in a short amount of time. And looking at her items, not all were $2, so it is safe to assume she has spent thousands on Etsy. And even if she divided that sum up into buying $2 items, it was still thousands she spent, so it is safe to assume that if she wanted an expensive item, she could buy it.
As far as a bargaining chip? What does a buyer get out of buying from someone, except the item that they bought, if they are lucky? What exactly do you think she is trading or bargaining for? Do you think because she buys, then admin treats her differently? If so, why the hell is she muted for a month, and why has she been muted at least 5 times before that? It doesn't sound like much of a bargain to me.
I think it is pretty safe to say that if PD wants something, she has the money to buy it. If she can spend 3 thousand or so on Etsy in less than a year, it is pretty safe to assume this. Frankly, I think the majority of you care too much about PD, and I doubt she ever gives much thought to any of you. Your time could be better spent dwelling on something else.
Maybe, just maybe, if you weren't spending your time keeping track of other people's shops, what other people buy, and frittering away your time making idiotic posts like this on EB, maybe you would sell something, too.
The point is, anyway, that PD has spent a lot of money on Etsy. I have never heard her threaten anyone, or weild her buyer status. I have, however, seen her buyer status constantly used and weilded against her. She is a buyer, it is that simple. I have never seen people get so upset and carry on over someone coming to a site to buy and support sellers there. I am loathe to say it, but the majority of you are nosy, immature, crybaby, busybodies, and will most likely die pruned up old nosy, immature, crybaby, busybodies. It is not too late for change, though.
And gee, kcroteau, your posts look an awful lot like everyone else's who has a shop full of poorly made crap that no one wants and who uses the 3 sales they have managed somehow to make, whether through mercy buys or whatever, to declare themselves selling experts and deem themselves worthy of griping all the time and demanding this or that, all on the basis of 3 lucky sales.
Regardless, I am not sure what the thread link you posted meant? I saw her talking about buying supplies on Etsy, and how it could work for or against her, so could you point me to the general direction of threats and weilding buyer status? Don't a lot of people support other sellers by buying their supplies on Etsy? What am I missing here? Are you saying that she is threatening sellers by stating that she buys supplies and it could work for or against her? She already bought and paid for and received whatever she bought I assume. So where does the threat come in? Did you read into that a subliminal threat that people better buy what she makes or, or, or, she will just do something threatening over the internet to make them pay? I don't get it. Nor do I think that I will ever get a non-nonsensical unbiased answer here, so most likely I will not even check back in to see your reply.
The Disgruntled One said... Good work, there, kc! That simply must be PD: who else would go to such lengths to analyze PD's buying habits and spending?
September 4, 2008 12:23:00 PM EDT
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Uhmmm, you bitches? Evidently you have missed all the threads about her buying, what she buys, who she buys from on Etsy, and even what she buys as who on Ebay? Amazing, since your name is on the blog roll here, how could you miss this stuff?
kcroteau said... wow, PD/Boohoo. I call you out (and I'm right by the recation you gave) and the only thing you can retailiate with is my 3 little sales?
last time I checked, I wasn't on Etsy to become rich and famous. so I couldn't care less about how many items I sell.
September 4, 2008 12:37:00 PM EDT
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
You can call me PD if you must. You didn't hear it here. My bullshit detector radar went off though with that statement. If you are not there to sell, what are you there for? Just to hang around and bitch daily. You bitch too much to not want to sell. I do, however have a mental picture of your little buck teeth chattering and your little tail quivering in excitement every time some idiot gives you kudos for your "expert" input. Although I did see someone call y9u on it the other day, so not everyone is stupid.
my "expert" input? I certainly have never claimed to be an expert in any subject.
and since you can't troll around the Etsy forums anymore you figured you'd park yourself in this blog, huh? find something better to do with your time. I'm done responding to your weak attacks.
By the way, kcroteau, you yourself have spent how much on Etsy? Or any of you, for that matter. ******* This pretty much proves you are PD who makes this statement all the time. so, what forum are you terrorizing at the moment?
25 comments
I totally missed this one, and have no idea what it was about. I will miss Sherry and meringue (I didn't see what happened with her either).
August 29, 2008 at 2:43:00 PM EDTAnybody want to tell me?
She'll be back. People who really leave the forums just leave. They don't post attention seeking threads first. People who post such threads always come back. Always.
August 29, 2008 at 3:28:00 PM EDTThis read was derailed thanks to the return of our favorite troll, PUSS. She has created a new sock puppet account:
August 30, 2008 at 3:22:00 AM EDThttp://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=6183799
Her profile is blatantly mocking that of Bruce's profile. Word for word.
http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=5132324
She is not clever enough to hide her identity. It is crystal clear in the words she uses and her style of posting.
She is supposed to be banned for a month so this is totally against the TOS. Feel free to report report report.
just did
August 30, 2008 at 9:51:00 AM EDToh dear god. please ban her permanently. she's obviously sick and cant help herself. her comments couldnt be more obvious. Please go troll somewhere else PD, especially out of the business threads. just because you like to buy a lot of cheap crap doest mean you know a lick about business
August 30, 2008 at 10:20:00 AM EDTWhy was puss banned for a month?
August 30, 2008 at 11:38:00 AM EDTWhy is Puss Banned?
August 31, 2008 at 6:49:00 PM EDTI won't be missing Sherry at all. While I think she had some great advice,her rudeness is what I remember her for.
September 1, 2008 at 7:58:00 AM EDTPussdaddy irritates the HELL out of me...and she admits gleefully to being a huge forum troll on other forums but I guess she doesnt recognize that she's one on Etsy.
September 1, 2008 at 2:18:00 PM EDTI also dislike people who use their 'buyer' status as a bargaining chip...frankly I dont care if she never buys from me (she wont anyways, she only buys cheap items)...
pd threatens and wields with her buyer status, but all she buys is CRAP. Here, I have some in my toilet, want it PD.
September 2, 2008 at 9:25:00 AM EDTShe was muted b/c she is an a hole
Anonymous said...
September 4, 2008 at 11:33:00 AM EDTPussdaddy irritates the HELL out of me...and she admits gleefully to being a huge forum troll on other forums but I guess she doesnt recognize that she's one on Etsy.
I also dislike people who use their 'buyer' status as a bargaining chip...frankly I dont care if she never buys from me (she wont anyways, she only buys cheap items)...
September 1, 2008 2:18:00 PM EDT
Iwanttosmackher said...
pd threatens and wields with her buyer status, but all she buys is CRAP. Here, I have some in my toilet, want it PD.
She was muted b/c she is an a hole
September 2, 2008 9:25:00 AM EDT
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I am not sure I understand your arguments here. Looking at her items she has bought, not all of them have been "cheap". Granted, there are lots of inexpensive items, but some that are middle of the road and what may be deemed "expensive" to some people. So say she bought 500 items at $2, each, that is still a thousand bucks she has spent on Etsy in a short amount of time. And looking at her items, not all were $2, so it is safe to assume she has spent thousands on Etsy. And even if she divided that sum up into buying $2 items, it was still thousands she spent, so it is safe to assume that if she wanted an expensive item, she could buy it.
As far as a bargaining chip? What does a buyer get out of buying from someone, except the item that they bought, if they are lucky? What exactly do you think she is trading or bargaining for? Do you think because she buys, then admin treats her differently? If so, why the hell is she muted for a month, and why has she been muted at least 5 times before that? It doesn't sound like much of a bargain to me.
I think it is pretty safe to say that if PD wants something, she has the money to buy it. If she can spend 3 thousand or so on Etsy in less than a year, it is pretty safe to assume this. Frankly, I think the majority of you care too much about PD, and I doubt she ever gives much thought to any of you. Your time could be better spent dwelling on something else.
Maybe, just maybe, if you weren't spending your time keeping track of other people's shops, what other people buy, and frittering away your time making idiotic posts like this on EB, maybe you would sell something, too.
The point is, anyway, that PD has spent a lot of money on Etsy. I have never heard her threaten anyone, or weild her buyer status. I have, however, seen her buyer status constantly used and weilded against her. She is a buyer, it is that simple. I have never seen people get so upset and carry on over someone coming to a site to buy and support sellers there. I am loathe to say it, but the majority of you are nosy, immature, crybaby, busybodies, and will most likely die pruned up old nosy, immature, crybaby, busybodies. It is not too late for change, though.
September 4, 2008 at 11:41:00 AM EDTgee, BooHooHoo. your posts look an AWFUL lot like PD's.
September 4, 2008 at 11:54:00 AM EDTtake a look at this if you need a refresher:
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5758214&page=7
Good work, there, kc! That simply must be PD: who else would go to such lengths to analyze PD's buying habits and spending?
September 4, 2008 at 12:23:00 PM EDTAnd gee, kcroteau, your posts look an awful lot like everyone else's who has a shop full of poorly made crap that no one wants and who uses the 3 sales they have managed somehow to make, whether through mercy buys or whatever, to declare themselves selling experts and deem themselves worthy of griping all the time and demanding this or that, all on the basis of 3 lucky sales.
September 4, 2008 at 12:32:00 PM EDTRegardless, I am not sure what the thread link you posted meant? I saw her talking about buying supplies on Etsy, and how it could work for or against her, so could you point me to the general direction of threats and weilding buyer status? Don't a lot of people support other sellers by buying their supplies on Etsy? What am I missing here? Are you saying that she is threatening sellers by stating that she buys supplies and it could work for or against her? She already bought and paid for and received whatever she bought I assume. So where does the threat come in? Did you read into that a subliminal threat that people better buy what she makes or, or, or, she will just do something threatening over the internet to make them pay? I don't get it. Nor do I think that I will ever get a non-nonsensical unbiased answer here, so most likely I will not even check back in to see your reply.
The Disgruntled One said...
September 4, 2008 at 12:35:00 PM EDTGood work, there, kc! That simply must be PD: who else would go to such lengths to analyze PD's buying habits and spending?
September 4, 2008 12:23:00 PM EDT
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Uhmmm, you bitches? Evidently you have missed all the threads about her buying, what she buys, who she buys from on Etsy, and even what she buys as who on Ebay? Amazing, since your name is on the blog roll here, how could you miss this stuff?
wow, PD/Boohoo. I call you out (and I'm right by the recation you gave) and the only thing you can retailiate with is my 3 little sales?
September 4, 2008 at 12:37:00 PM EDTlast time I checked, I wasn't on Etsy to become rich and famous. so I couldn't care less about how many items I sell.
kcroteau said...
September 4, 2008 at 12:46:00 PM EDTwow, PD/Boohoo. I call you out (and I'm right by the recation you gave) and the only thing you can retailiate with is my 3 little sales?
last time I checked, I wasn't on Etsy to become rich and famous. so I couldn't care less about how many items I sell.
September 4, 2008 12:37:00 PM EDT
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
You can call me PD if you must. You didn't hear it here. My bullshit detector radar went off though with that statement. If you are not there to sell, what are you there for? Just to hang around and bitch daily. You bitch too much to not want to sell. I do, however have a mental picture of your little buck teeth chattering and your little tail quivering in excitement every time some idiot gives you kudos for your "expert" input. Although I did see someone call y9u on it the other day, so not everyone is stupid.
By the way, kcroteau, you yourself have spent how much on Etsy? Or any of you, for that matter.
September 4, 2008 at 12:50:00 PM EDTmy "expert" input? I certainly have never claimed to be an expert in any subject.
September 4, 2008 at 12:51:00 PM EDTand since you can't troll around the Etsy forums anymore you figured you'd park yourself in this blog, huh? find something better to do with your time. I'm done responding to your weak attacks.
You still don't realize what outed you, PD, do you?
September 4, 2008 at 10:09:00 PM EDTPD, you ass is showing...
September 5, 2008 at 12:46:00 PM EDT*your
September 5, 2008 at 12:46:00 PM EDTBlogger BooHooHoo said...
September 5, 2008 at 12:48:00 PM EDTBy the way, kcroteau, you yourself have spent how much on Etsy? Or any of you, for that matter.
*******
This pretty much proves you are PD who makes this statement all the time.
so, what forum are you terrorizing at the moment?
The Disgruntled One said...
September 5, 2008 at 6:02:00 PM EDTYou still don't realize what outed you, PD, do you?
September 4, 2008 10:09:00 PM EDT
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I would answer to that that maybe you assume this person, WHOEVER THEY ARE, cared if they were outed or not.
Post a Comment