Oh hon, calm down. I know exactly what the words mean. You've never heard of "intentional redundancy?"
I'm a bit surprised but you should try not to feel ashamed. After all, it's never too late to learn the things you should have learned in high school.
P.S. Your anger is much easier to read when you type like a normal person. I do have a small suggestion though. Now that you have dropped the capitals, let's try working on the incomplete sentences and the white-girl Ebonics, okay?
Come on guys, she has OCD. I asked her politely in another thread why she was typing like that and she explained it. She knows it's not correct, but if she doesn't do the weird capitals she gets anxious and stressed out. It is a bit annoying to read but I'm sure she'd rather not have that compulsion if she had a choice in the matter.
The real issue here is the thread was locked for a totally bogus reason, it's not a "private matter", it's not even an etsy transaction.
It looks like it was locked because Little Black Boxes also has an Etsy account. Guess it was technically calling out, since the author of the post brought it to the forums instead of leaving it in her blog.
Good to know about the capitalization. I wondered about that.
P.S. Something the anonymous bunch might be interested in: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/magazine/03trolls-t.html?pagewanted=1&ei=5124&en=b5085d50ee5c65e5&ex=1375329600&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink
"It's possible to have OCD and be a self-absorbed narcissist at the same time. One does not exclude the other."
So she's a self absorbed narcissist because she...has a blog? We've already ruled out the narcissism by way of capitalizing angle. Maybe she just wants blog traffic? Wanting blog traffic =/= narcissism.
It depends on the purpose and direction of the blog. Some blogs are narcissistic in nature.
It's usually pretty obvious, unless you are also a self-absorbed narcissistic blogger in which case you will most likely not be able to recognize the clues.
Here's a hint, posting Etsy forum threads that are poorly disguised means of begging for blog traffic is one clue.
I did follow her link on the day it was posted, and on that day there was only one blog entry. The one for little black box. That item was not bought on Etsy, and people post negative product reviews on the forums ALL THE TIME. They got rude service at Applebees, they got overcharged by fire mountain, they bought a sewing machine and it's crappy, etc. If an Applebees manager registered an account at etsy, would be be censored from discussing Applebees? Are the admins going to start locking any thread which says anything negative about any company in the world?
"Here's a hint, posting Etsy forum threads that are poorly disguised means of begging for blog traffic is one clue"
Are you serious? Her "look at my blog" post was in the frikkin promos forum!! It's not "poorly disguised", it's not even disguised at all and doesn't need to be. EVERY post in that forum is there to beg for traffic, views, sales, etc. Every blog post is there to get people to read your blog. That is the purpose of the promos forum. Does that make every person who posts their promo in the correct forum a self-absorbed narcissist? Her blog isn't even about herself or her own work, and somehow it's narcissist?
"I did follow her link on the day it was posted, and on that day there was only one blog entry. The one for little black box."
Yes, the LBB that contained the work of a number of Etsy sellers, with reviews and direct links to those sellers posted shortly afterwards.
Thus, C A L L I N G O U T.
Check the time stamps. Even allowing for time differences the specific reviews were posted while the thread was still live.
Aside from the specific reviews, the person responsible for the boxes is also an Etsy seller.
Thus, again, C A L L I N G O U T.
Not to mention this, which she posted in the thread:"I Still Cant Believe The Price For What I Got... Ugh!"
Don't lie and tell me you would be happy if someone said "ugh" about the value of your work. I've seen you bitch enough to know better.
"Are the admins going to start locking any thread which says anything negative about any company in the world?"
You'd have to ask them.
"Her "look at my blog" post was in the frikkin promos forum!! It's not "poorly disguised", it's not even disguised at all and doesn't need to be."
Mmmm, I wasn't referring to *her* blog when I used those words. Sorry for that confusion but I was purposely obtuse. ;-)
"Does that make every person who posts their promo in the correct forum a self-absorbed narcissist?"
Every? No. Black and white world much? Let me refresh your memory. This is what I actually typed: "It depends on the purpose and direction of the blog. Some blogs are narcissistic in nature."
Please note the use of the words "depends" "purpose" "direction" and "some."
"Her blog isn't even about herself or her own work, and somehow it's narcissist?"
How people ask for attention from strangers is less important than why they do so.
"Yes, the LBB that contained the work of a number of Etsy sellers, with reviews and direct links to those sellers posted shortly afterwards." ... nope, that second blog entry with the individual product reviews was added after this thread was locked. I looked at the blog right after the thread was locked. There was only ONE blog entry at the time it was locked. That was about how many items were in the LBB. It said the next entry was "coming soon" but it was not there yet.
To answer your question- If I got a mediocre review that wasn't personal in nature (i.e. it was about the product itself and not just "eclipse is a bitch" or something), I would not freak out or call her names, but would just try to improve my product. Yes I'm sure you've seen me bitch, but never about a customer!
I just think this personal name-calling and hyperbole is a bit over-reacting to what she actually did. She "called out" for a product not purchased on Etsy and she used capitals in a mildly annoying way. I don't see that adding up to a big deal.
Eclipse, lets pretend that the time stamps prove you right (cough, cough) what part of LITTLEBLACKBOXES IS ALSO AN ETSY SELLER did you NOT understand?
Littleblackboxes even responded in the thread! Did you miss that part? It's on the second page. I suggest you try reading that far next time.
"To answer your question- If I got a mediocre review that wasn't personal in nature (i.e. it was about the product itself and not just "eclipse is a bitch" or something), I would not freak out or call her names, but would just try to improve my product."
Oh please. Such bullshit. If I start a blog for the sole purpose of denigrating something you sell on Etsy, and I post a thread in any section which links to that blog, and I tell lies about the product in my blog, you would be hollering like a stuck pig to have the thread shut down.
anonymous...I'm going to assume you had your product in the box that was reviewed on the blog. If you didn't- why do you even care what the review said??
In this country, consumers speak out about products and services they're not satisfied with- either step up your game (i.e. products), or expect more mediocre reviews. I read the review- it was just straight telling-it-how-I-see-it. There was no bashing, no insults.
If you can't handle a less-than-stellar review, you're in the wrong damn business.
Assume away, Nikki. I'm sure it's not the first time you've been wrong.
You obviously missed the point. (It seems to be contagious.) I am not directly involved. I do not buy these boxes and I have no need to promote my business this way. I have happy buyers and all the orders I care to handle at this moment by selling directly through my own shop.
I am simply offering a reasonable explanation as to why Etsy admins saw fit to close the thread.
(I am also not an admin or lbb. I'm sure you wondered that too. ';-))
Here is what BubblyJewelry posted on her blog about the boxes sold by lbb on both Etsy and her website:
"I Paid $23 For 16 Items, Roughly $1.50 For Each Item Without The Shipping Calculated In There Too.
"Personally I Dont Think This July "Box" Was Worth $23. I Feel As If Some Boxes Get More Then Others And You Still Get Charged $23, IF A Box At The Most Gets All Of The Items Then Charge Them The Original Price, But Say One Box Only Gets A Quater Of What One Had, Charge Them 1/4 Of The Price."
Here is littleblackboxes response:
"Whoa whoa whoa!
What you are writing about is NOT true. All of the boxes that leave here have the same amount of items per box and are all charged the same rate. Last month each box had about 16 items. The boxes cost 23.00 MINUS whatever shipping is to your destination.
Next month if I only have enough samples for each box to have 12 items then the boxes won't cost as much. It all varies.
Just want to clear up any confusion before people start believing that I send out boxes and one person gets 12 items for 23 dollars while another gets 18 for 23 items. Everyone gets the same amount of items."
Ask yourself, would you want lies and falsehoods about your business floating around the forums?
Don't bother to lie. Of course you wouldn't.
C A L L I N G O U T will get a thread shut down. I thought we all knew that by now? It doesn't matter whether we agree or not, it's a rule.
"In this country, consumers speak out about products and services they're not satisfied with"
lol! The country? This is about the Etsy Forums, not "the country." There would be no problem had the narcissist not felt obliged to post a thread with a link to her blog in a forum meant for promos of our own work but she did feel that need and the thread was closed.
If you can't still can't understand why, perhaps a nap is in order.
Anon, I am sorry your product got a less than perfect review but really that blog does not seem that bad to me. It's not just indiscriminate bashing. Most products got good reviews and even the ones with 2 or 3 stars are not terrible reviews, she said something good about each product. None of the reviews were malicious. She even plans to buy a LBB again so she obviously did not hate it.
I don't think she lied about any products, it's just her subjective opinions. You can tell they are opinions because the sentences begin with phrases like "Personally I Dont Think..." and "I Feel As If..." I think you're taking it WAY too personally.
Maybe the thread deserved to be locked, maybe not, but the person does not deserve to be demonized for giving an opinion.
"I was reluctant to post about a false decline in the forums because sometimes when people do that, Revolving Dork replies in public "NO your card was really declined, you deadbeat". So in general I avoid discussing billing bugs in the forums because Etsy takes it as an open invitation to slander and humiliate you."
Hypocrite much, Eclipse? Seems to me you do care about your forum appearance.
I would offer some emotional support but I have excellent credit so I am unable to comprehend what it is like to live in fear of being exposed and "humiliated" as a deadbeat.
Perhaps the fact that you haven't sold anything in nearly a month is part of the problem?
I wouldn't know about that either but perhaps less time spent chatting and posting and more time spent producing work that people actually want to buy would help?
I will say that I admire your pluckiness in the face of such obstacles.
P.S. If you ever do have kids, please promise me you won't home school them. Your reading comprehension difficulties should end with your generation, not be passed down to the next one.
Wow, anon, such venom for such a silly non-issue. I don't have a problem with the thread locking, since the review did seem to fall in a grey area somewhere close to calling out (though certainly not the clear-cut case that you saw). But who cares? You assume that the blogger was spreading "lies and falsehoods" because the seller ...says so? Condescend all you like, but I'm also going to assume that you are associated with Little Black Box in some way.
What does my quote about the billing bug have to do with talking bad about customers? I said I would not bash a customer for giving me a less than perfect review. How is a billing bug related to this issue at all? You didn't even understand the post, it is about people getting false declines on cards which are good. Tons of people are getting that bug this weekend. I'm glad your credit is fine, so is mine. :-) If you can find a post where I have ever bashed one of my customers, then you can call me a liar. You won't be able to though, because all my customers have been cool, I have been lucky I guess.
You really do seem to be taking the locked thread (and everything else) way too personally. You can't even discuss the issue calmly, every post of yours in these comments has included some insult or personal name-calling against the person you're disagreeing with. "self-absorbed narcissist" "white-girl Ebonics" "perhaps a nap is in order" and now this ridiculous attempt to say I have bad credit? Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Anonymous...everyone understands why the the thread was closed. Question is- why do you care if you had no product in the box? If you got this pissed just because someone "called out", you need to stay off the forums.
Anonymous, to attack someone's products or how many items they have sold just because they don't agree with you is really chicken shit.
Eclipse is one of the very few people on this blog or the EB blog that posts using her own name and she doesn't deserve to get attacked because of that.
If you want to insult someone's work, at least have the balls to level the playing field and post using your real name. Maybe we'll all give YOU a free critique.
I would offer some emotional support but I have excellent credit so I am unable to comprehend what it is like to live in fear of being exposed and "humiliated" as a deadbeat.
-----------------
No need to explain. Your astounding lack of imagination was already quite evident.
anonymous you are a real jerk i can already imagine the real life forum poster that you are by the tone of your comments please go back to your cave so we can discuss real issues instead of feeding you the attention you so desperately crave
My worry (as I prepare to send things in to the Black Box) is that if my item is deemed useless by the person who got it, that they won't realize, very few of us can afford to send a top-dollar item. But, going to send stuff anyway and see what happens.
28 comments
Who The Fuck Capitalizes Every Word They Write? Why Would You Do That?
August 2, 2008 at 3:08:00 AM EDT"Who The Fuck Capitalizes Every Word They Write?"
August 2, 2008 at 12:46:00 PM EDTA self-absorbed narcissist.
Little harsh. And redundant - might wanna check your dictionary, anonymous.
August 2, 2008 at 2:22:00 PM EDTOh hon, calm down. I know exactly what the words mean. You've never heard of "intentional redundancy?"
August 2, 2008 at 5:01:00 PM EDTI'm a bit surprised but you should try not to feel ashamed. After all, it's never too late to learn the things you should have learned in high school.
P.S. Your anger is much easier to read when you type like a normal person. I do have a small suggestion though. Now that you have dropped the capitals, let's try working on the incomplete sentences and the white-girl Ebonics, okay?
Come on guys, she has OCD. I asked her politely in another thread why she was typing like that and she explained it. She knows it's not correct, but if she doesn't do the weird capitals she gets anxious and stressed out. It is a bit annoying to read but I'm sure she'd rather not have that compulsion if she had a choice in the matter.
August 2, 2008 at 5:19:00 PM EDTThe real issue here is the thread was locked for a totally bogus reason, it's not a "private matter", it's not even an etsy transaction.
Did you follow her link? She discusses and rates the work of several Etsy sellers and provides links to their shops.
August 2, 2008 at 7:36:00 PM EDTIf she had linked to her blog where she described your work as "Good Product But Not Overly Great" you'd want the thread shut down too.
It's possible to have OCD and be a self-absorbed narcissist at the same time. One does not exclude the other.
It looks like it was locked because Little Black Boxes also has an Etsy account. Guess it was technically calling out, since the author of the post brought it to the forums instead of leaving it in her blog.
August 2, 2008 at 7:40:00 PM EDTGood to know about the capitalization. I wondered about that.
P.S. Something the anonymous bunch might be interested in: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/magazine/03trolls-t.html?pagewanted=1&ei=5124&en=b5085d50ee5c65e5&ex=1375329600&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink
"It's possible to have OCD and be a self-absorbed narcissist at the same time. One does not exclude the other."
August 2, 2008 at 7:43:00 PM EDTSo she's a self absorbed narcissist because she...has a blog? We've already ruled out the narcissism by way of capitalizing angle. Maybe she just wants blog traffic? Wanting blog traffic =/= narcissism.
It depends on the purpose and direction of the blog. Some blogs are narcissistic in nature.
August 2, 2008 at 8:28:00 PM EDTIt's usually pretty obvious, unless you are also a self-absorbed narcissistic blogger in which case you will most likely not be able to recognize the clues.
Here's a hint, posting Etsy forum threads that are poorly disguised means of begging for blog traffic is one clue.
"P.S. Something the anonymous bunch might be interested in:"
August 2, 2008 at 8:57:00 PM EDTAre we sharing? Kewl!
Here's something you might be interested in:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/31/45-the-sunday-new-york-times/
This too:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/05/28/101-being-offended/
I did follow her link on the day it was posted, and on that day there was only one blog entry. The one for little black box. That item was not bought on Etsy, and people post negative product reviews on the forums ALL THE TIME. They got rude service at Applebees, they got overcharged by fire mountain, they bought a sewing machine and it's crappy, etc. If an Applebees manager registered an account at etsy, would be be censored from discussing Applebees?
August 2, 2008 at 11:48:00 PM EDTAre the admins going to start locking any thread which says anything negative about any company in the world?
"Here's a hint, posting Etsy forum threads that are poorly disguised means of begging for blog traffic is one clue"
Are you serious? Her "look at my blog" post was in the frikkin promos forum!! It's not "poorly disguised", it's not even disguised at all and doesn't need to be. EVERY post in that forum is there to beg for traffic, views, sales, etc. Every blog post is there to get people to read your blog. That is the purpose of the promos forum. Does that make every person who posts their promo in the correct forum a self-absorbed narcissist?
Her blog isn't even about herself or her own work, and somehow it's narcissist?
"I did follow her link on the day it was posted, and on that day there was only one blog entry. The one for little black box."
August 3, 2008 at 1:00:00 AM EDTYes, the LBB that contained the work of a number of Etsy sellers, with reviews and direct links to those sellers posted shortly afterwards.
Thus, C A L L I N G O U T.
Check the time stamps. Even allowing for time differences the specific reviews were posted while the thread was still live.
Aside from the specific reviews, the person responsible for the boxes is also an Etsy seller.
Thus, again, C A L L I N G O U T.
Not to mention this, which she posted in the thread:"I Still Cant Believe The Price For What I Got... Ugh!"
Don't lie and tell me you would be happy if someone said "ugh" about the value of your work. I've seen you bitch enough to know better.
"Are the admins going to start locking any thread which says anything negative about any company in the world?"
You'd have to ask them.
"Her "look at my blog" post was in the frikkin promos forum!! It's not "poorly disguised", it's not even disguised at all and doesn't need to be."
Mmmm, I wasn't referring to *her* blog when I used those words. Sorry for that confusion but I was purposely obtuse. ;-)
"Does that make every person who posts their promo in the correct forum a self-absorbed narcissist?"
Every? No. Black and white world much? Let me refresh your memory. This is what I actually typed: "It depends on the purpose and direction of the blog. Some blogs are narcissistic in nature."
Please note the use of the words "depends" "purpose" "direction" and "some."
"Her blog isn't even about herself or her own work, and somehow it's narcissist?"
How people ask for attention from strangers is less important than why they do so.
"Yes, the LBB that contained the work of a number of Etsy sellers, with reviews and direct links to those sellers posted shortly afterwards."
August 3, 2008 at 3:32:00 AM EDT...
nope, that second blog entry with the individual product reviews was added after this thread was locked. I looked at the blog right after the thread was locked. There was only ONE blog entry at the time it was locked. That was about how many items were in the LBB. It said the next entry was "coming soon" but it was not there yet.
To answer your question- If I got a mediocre review that wasn't personal in nature (i.e. it was about the product itself and not just "eclipse is a bitch" or something), I would not freak out or call her names, but would just try to improve my product. Yes I'm sure you've seen me bitch, but never about a customer!
I just think this personal name-calling and hyperbole is a bit over-reacting to what she actually did. She "called out" for a product not purchased on Etsy and she used capitals in a mildly annoying way. I don't see that adding up to a big deal.
I find it more than mildly annoying, but maybe that's my OCD.
August 3, 2008 at 9:53:00 AM EDTokay so no comments about the white
August 3, 2008 at 10:57:00 AM EDTpeople blog?
its hysterical
Eclipse, lets pretend that the time stamps prove you right (cough, cough) what part of LITTLEBLACKBOXES IS ALSO AN ETSY SELLER did you NOT understand?
August 3, 2008 at 1:42:00 PM EDTLittleblackboxes even responded in the thread! Did you miss that part? It's on the second page. I suggest you try reading that far next time.
"To answer your question- If I got a mediocre review that wasn't personal in nature (i.e. it was about the product itself and not just "eclipse is a bitch" or something), I would not freak out or call her names, but would just try to improve my product."
Oh please. Such bullshit. If I start a blog for the sole purpose of denigrating something you sell on Etsy, and I post a thread in any section which links to that blog, and I tell lies about the product in my blog, you would be hollering like a stuck pig to have the thread shut down.
I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.
Stop lying. It hardly becomes you.
anonymous...I'm going to assume you had your product in the box that was reviewed on the blog. If you didn't- why do you even care what the review said??
August 3, 2008 at 2:50:00 PM EDTIn this country, consumers speak out about products and services they're not satisfied with- either step up your game (i.e. products), or expect more mediocre reviews. I read the review- it was just straight telling-it-how-I-see-it. There was no bashing, no insults.
If you can't handle a less-than-stellar review, you're in the wrong damn business.
Assume away, Nikki. I'm sure it's not the first time you've been wrong.
August 3, 2008 at 6:20:00 PM EDTYou obviously missed the point. (It seems to be contagious.) I am not directly involved. I do not buy these boxes and I have no need to promote my business this way. I have happy buyers and all the orders I care to handle at this moment by selling directly through my own shop.
I am simply offering a reasonable explanation as to why Etsy admins saw fit to close the thread.
(I am also not an admin or lbb. I'm sure you wondered that too. ';-))
Here is what BubblyJewelry posted on her blog about the boxes sold by lbb on both Etsy and her website:
"I Paid $23 For 16 Items, Roughly $1.50 For Each Item Without The Shipping Calculated In There Too.
"Personally I Dont Think This July "Box" Was Worth $23.
I Feel As If Some Boxes Get More Then Others And You Still Get Charged $23, IF A Box At The Most Gets All Of The Items Then Charge Them The Original Price, But Say One Box Only Gets A Quater Of What One Had, Charge Them 1/4 Of The Price."
Here is littleblackboxes response:
"Whoa whoa whoa!
What you are writing about is NOT true. All of the boxes that leave here have the same amount of items per box and are all charged the same rate. Last month each box had about 16 items. The boxes cost 23.00 MINUS whatever shipping is to your destination.
Next month if I only have enough samples for each box to have 12 items then the boxes won't cost as much. It all varies.
Just want to clear up any confusion before people start believing that I send out boxes and one person gets 12 items for 23 dollars while another gets 18 for 23 items. Everyone gets the same amount of items."
Ask yourself, would you want lies and falsehoods about your business floating around the forums?
Don't bother to lie. Of course you wouldn't.
C A L L I N G O U T will get a thread shut down. I thought we all knew that by now? It doesn't matter whether we agree or not, it's a rule.
"In this country, consumers speak out about products and services they're not satisfied with"
lol! The country? This is about the Etsy Forums, not "the country." There would be no problem had the narcissist not felt obliged to post a thread with a link to her blog in a forum meant for promos of our own work but she did feel that need and the thread was closed.
If you can't still can't understand why, perhaps a nap is in order.
Anon, I am sorry your product got a less than perfect review but really that blog does not seem that bad to me. It's not just indiscriminate bashing. Most products got good reviews and even the ones with 2 or 3 stars are not terrible reviews, she said something good about each product. None of the reviews were malicious. She even plans to buy a LBB again so she obviously did not hate it.
August 3, 2008 at 7:55:00 PM EDTI don't think she lied about any products, it's just her subjective opinions. You can tell they are opinions because the sentences begin with phrases like "Personally I Dont Think..."
and
"I Feel As If..."
I think you're taking it WAY too personally.
Maybe the thread deserved to be locked, maybe not, but the person does not deserve to be demonized for giving an opinion.
"I was reluctant to post about a false decline in the forums because sometimes when people do that, Revolving Dork replies in public "NO your card was really declined, you deadbeat". So in general I avoid discussing billing bugs in the forums because Etsy takes it as an open invitation to slander and humiliate you."
August 3, 2008 at 10:31:00 PM EDTHypocrite much, Eclipse? Seems to me you do care about your forum appearance.
I would offer some emotional support but I have excellent credit so I am unable to comprehend what it is like to live in fear of being exposed and "humiliated" as a deadbeat.
Perhaps the fact that you haven't sold anything in nearly a month is part of the problem?
I wouldn't know about that either but perhaps less time spent chatting and posting and more time spent producing work that people actually want to buy would help?
I will say that I admire your pluckiness in the face of such obstacles.
You go, girl!
P.S. If you ever do have kids, please promise me you won't home school them. Your reading comprehension difficulties should end with your generation, not be passed down to the next one.
August 3, 2008 at 10:37:00 PM EDTThank you.
";-)
Wow, anon, such venom for such a silly non-issue. I don't have a problem with the thread locking, since the review did seem to fall in a grey area somewhere close to calling out (though certainly not the clear-cut case that you saw). But who cares? You assume that the blogger was spreading "lies and falsehoods" because the seller ...says so? Condescend all you like, but I'm also going to assume that you are associated with Little Black Box in some way.
August 3, 2008 at 11:00:00 PM EDTWhat does my quote about the billing bug have to do with talking bad about customers? I said I would not bash a customer for giving me a less than perfect review. How is a billing bug related to this issue at all? You didn't even understand the post, it is about people getting false declines on cards which are good. Tons of people are getting that bug this weekend.
August 4, 2008 at 2:03:00 AM EDTI'm glad your credit is fine, so is mine. :-)
If you can find a post where I have ever bashed one of my customers, then you can call me a liar. You won't be able to though, because all my customers have been cool, I have been lucky I guess.
You really do seem to be taking the locked thread (and everything else) way too personally. You can't even discuss the issue calmly, every post of yours in these comments has included some insult or personal name-calling against the person you're disagreeing with.
"self-absorbed narcissist"
"white-girl Ebonics"
"perhaps a nap is in order"
and now this ridiculous attempt to say I have bad credit?
Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Anonymous...everyone understands why the the thread was closed. Question is- why do you care if you had no product in the box? If you got this pissed just because someone "called out", you need to stay off the forums.
August 4, 2008 at 12:19:00 PM EDTAnonymous, to attack someone's products or how many items they have sold just because they don't agree with you is really chicken shit.
August 4, 2008 at 1:30:00 PM EDTEclipse is one of the very few people on this blog or the EB blog that posts using her own name and she doesn't deserve to get attacked because of that.
If you want to insult someone's work, at least have the balls to level the playing field and post using your real name. Maybe we'll all give YOU a free critique.
I would offer some emotional support but I have excellent credit so I am unable to comprehend what it is like to live in fear of being exposed and "humiliated" as a deadbeat.
August 4, 2008 at 2:37:00 PM EDT-----------------
No need to explain. Your astounding lack of imagination was already quite evident.
anonymous you are a real jerk
August 4, 2008 at 5:20:00 PM EDTi can already imagine the real life forum poster that you are by the tone of your comments
please go back to your cave so we can discuss real issues instead of feeding you the attention you so desperately crave
My worry (as I prepare to send things in to the Black Box) is that if my item is deemed useless by the person who got it, that they won't realize, very few of us can afford to send a top-dollar item. But, going to send stuff anyway and see what happens.
August 4, 2008 at 10:54:00 PM EDTPost a Comment