Negative feedback help!!!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5774089

9 comments

PussDaddy said...

There is absolutely no excuse for a seasoned seller to come into the forum and whine about being negged, especially when the neg looks deserving, and the so-called seasoned seller knows it is against the rules and admits that she knows it. Who the hell would buy anything from her after reading that whine and her bitchy profile and shop policies?

August 23, 2008 at 8:18:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe how snarky she got with everyone.

August 23, 2008 at 10:30:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

I didn't buy her "how long does it take" bullshit story. Lately it seems that the only way to get help with neg removal is to make a stink in the forums. I think she knows this and I think she started the thread for that reason.

That being said I hope the admins leave the feedback in place because after seeing her in action on that thread, I'm sure she earned the neg.

August 23, 2008 at 10:57:00 PM EDT
Pretty Things said...

Better to talk about what you CAN do for your customers rather than what you WON'T do, methinks.

August 23, 2008 at 11:05:00 PM EDT
SuzInToronno said...

Yeah, she's a real snot. People were havin' a fine time bumping the thread just to annoy her. I hope the lucky buyer got to see it!

August 23, 2008 at 11:43:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

"As you are dissatisfied with your purchase from my shop please do not make future purchases"

why would a dissatisfied customer make another purchase from you???
I tend to be a repeat customer when I am HAPPY with my purchase, but maybe that's just me.

August 24, 2008 at 3:02:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

Elipse said:
"why would a dissatisfied customer make another purchase from you???
I tend to be a repeat customer when I am HAPPY with my purchase, but maybe that's just me."

Exactly. I would have been livid if she'd have talked to me like that. Return to her shop? Chick's on drugs.

August 24, 2008 at 10:55:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

she expected to get showered with "I am so sorry this happened to you" and "I would be so upset too" and "I can't believe she left you that kind of feedback".

Boy she was sadly mistaken. I think people are getting sick and tired of those types of threads popping up all of the time, especially by seasoned sellers who know better.

August 25, 2008 at 6:59:00 AM EDT
eclipse said...

OP continues to whine about feedback and call out the buyer who left it

at the same time they are scolding this newbie for calling out when they didn't even know what it meant. Newbie has apologized many times and is still being bashed by the same user who continues to call out their own bad feedback.

August 26, 2008 at 12:57:00 AM EDT