I think that kind of publicity is not negative for that kind of shop. The artist KNOWS their stuff is weird and funny, that's what they are going for. So having people say "this is weird and funny" is not an insult. It's like a movie review of a horror movie that says "It gave me nightmares". Well duh, it's supposed to! That's not an insult.
They got sales and hearts from that thread. The lock was silly.
6 comments
Am I confused? I thought we were all loving and hearting the shop in question.
August 2, 2008 at 12:11:00 PM EDTI admit I only read a couple of pages but I hardly think that "nightmare fodder" is complimentary or loving.
August 2, 2008 at 12:48:00 PM EDTStella needs to chillax.
August 2, 2008 at 3:16:00 PM EDTI think that kind of publicity is not negative for that kind of shop. The artist KNOWS their stuff is weird and funny, that's what they are going for. So having people say "this is weird and funny" is not an insult.
August 2, 2008 at 5:24:00 PM EDTIt's like a movie review of a horror movie that says "It gave me nightmares". Well duh, it's supposed to! That's not an insult.
They got sales and hearts from that thread. The lock was silly.
I love that the photos are watermarked. Because if they weren't, I'm sure they would get stolen and pop up everywhere :)
August 3, 2008 at 12:07:00 PM EDTI'm stunned that the thread was closed. Not a negative comment int he bunch. Someone had an itchy trigger finger on that one.
August 4, 2008 at 12:52:00 PM EDTPost a Comment