Same old posts - now all in one thread!

Friday, August 29, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5781339

7 comments

Anonymous said...

there was no reason to lock this!y

August 29, 2008 at 8:48:00 PM EDT
Tabitha Brown said...

Ha!
I love the Etsy Parody threads. I hate that I missed this one.

I keep hearing the beginning music to Seinfled in my head when the parody threads pop up.

August 29, 2008 at 10:11:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

That was one damn funny thread!

August 30, 2008 at 1:14:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

Positively ridiculous that this thread was locked. Rob needs to remove the dead roach from his ass.

August 30, 2008 at 8:15:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

Hmm, instead of playing "whack a reseller", maybe we should all start calling out the resellers and then let admin worry about closing umpteen million threads!

Maybe then they'd move a bit faster about flagged items.

August 31, 2008 at 7:16:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

yea, brilliant idea...only wait...no. the fact that eb thinks that that's what did it shows their lack of intelligence and basic thinking skills

September 2, 2008 at 9:18:00 AM EDT