So, you want to know why one of your items has so many views?

Sunday, August 24, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5774776

8 comments

PussDaddy said...

I have my suspicions that bruce822 is not a man. I suspect he/she is actually an Etsy seller, most likely female, who has said she is a husband of a seller just so she won't have to disclose her seller account. What man, retired military nonetheless, is going to hang around a forum full of mostly women on a daily basis and concern themself so much with the goings on at Etsy, unless they have some kind of stake in it? No, most likely not a man at all, and most likely a seller who has not disclosed their seller account. Either that or he really is pussy whipped and his wife not only made him open this account, but forces him to sign on daily and regale us with his doggeral. In one thread he said this:

bruce822 says

I told you so. and no, I did not contact the op. Thank you folks, I am here all week.


Yes he/she is, but the question is why? Because his wife forced him to open an account to buy her things, (he/she has bought all of 4 things, a couple of them makes you wonder why a woman would want to receive that as a gift or why she couldn't just buy them herself)or because he/she is actually a seller who does not want to disclose his other account. I hope to hell that when I retire I am able to find something more productive to do with my life.

August 24, 2008 at 9:05:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...
Anonymous said...

I'm a regular on a board that for years had a lone male poster. He was THE biggest tool. None of us could figure out why he stayed around.

August 25, 2008 at 5:51:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

paranoid much? everything MUST be a conspiracy theory LOL poor guy. He's a good contributor to the forums. Chill boo

August 25, 2008 at 11:32:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

I adore bruce822. He's my husband.

August 25, 2008 at 11:00:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

I happen to like Bruce (and I do think he is a guy). But it really makes no difference.

August 26, 2008 at 3:11:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

i've wondered if Bruce is a certain cat dressed in wolves' clothing

August 26, 2008 at 2:38:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

no. bruce post's are far too intelligent to be pd

August 28, 2008 at 6:56:00 PM EDT