well at least I'm laughing at the first email of the day

Sunday, August 17, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5764863

5 comments

Anonymous said...

wow. who made those twat comments?

August 17, 2008 at 12:32:00 PM EDT
kcroteau said...

are you referring to me, esme?

August 17, 2008 at 12:38:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

you had your wheaties today, eh kc?

August 17, 2008 at 12:53:00 PM EDT
kcroteau said...

getting your paycheck from Etsy now, are you?

August 17, 2008 at 12:56:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

I have always wondered, how some threads get closed in like five minutes and other threads roll for 20 pages or so and then finally they get locked. I understand the reporting, etc.

I truly think that etsy likes the drama of one person dogging another but when it comes to etsy being criticized, bam it gets closed.

Once again a pure, clear example of kids in the clubhouse. Giggle when its someone else, shut it down when its the clubhouse.

August 17, 2008 at 2:35:00 PM EDT