Once again RegalBeads tries to be the forum boss. Why you starting another thread RegalBitch says? Well for one it's none of your damn business. I do not see a Etsy Admin in orange letters under your avatar! Thank god for that! I have a little advice for your RegalBeads, STFU!!
craftdiner, either grow some balls and post under your real name, or don't bother. I know you are the one who has been posting this crap. grow up. If asking an OP why why started the same thread over and over, and nothing else is being bossy, yikes
4 comments
who know how get rid fast China junk
August 30, 2008 at 10:00:00 AM EDTOnce again RegalBeads tries to be the forum boss. Why you starting another thread RegalBitch says? Well for one it's none of your damn business. I do not see a Etsy Admin in orange letters under your avatar! Thank god for that! I have a little advice for your RegalBeads, STFU!!
September 2, 2008 at 4:44:00 PM EDTYou get to be an Etsy employee if you suck major ass. Any questions ask stellaloella. She is great at ass kissing!!
September 2, 2008 at 8:46:00 PM EDTcraftdiner, either grow some balls and post under your real name, or don't bother. I know you are the one who has been posting this crap. grow up.
September 5, 2008 at 12:53:00 PM EDTIf asking an OP why why started the same thread over and over, and nothing else is being bossy, yikes
Post a Comment