All ClosedThreads About the Resellers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Beyonce!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794174

where is admin.
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794177

How to Let Admin Know a Shop Selling Manufactured Stuff is Back Again?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794143

The 'wig' is back!!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794142

resellers: why?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794104

They're back, you know what to do.
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5793943

flag away....
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794244

they're baaaaaaaaaack
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5793977

how is this shop still here?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794265

ooo! uggs again!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794270

Etsy could be in HOT SOUP, no??
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794261

I would sooo love to buy this for my girl
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794190

Put on your helmet & run to your bunkers
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794183

Oh wow... I need to rest my....
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794071

dun it! now you woke up my package
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794165

the roundup so far...
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794081

resting my package
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5793953

what is ETSY doing about resellers?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794023

go ahead and mute me
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794286

Rob White......what are you doing up at this hour????
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794276

Irony is...
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794415

Plasma TV is here???
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794413

K-I-C-K em' outta etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794541

Let's all buy and not pay
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5794720

1 comment

Interesting this happens every weekend. Someone is trying to prove a point wouldn't you say?

September 6, 2008 at 4:35:00 PM EDT