I just bought from someone, my first purchase and they denied my payment!

Friday, September 12, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5803687

7 comments

Unknown said...

Was this really PD?

I have strong doubts...

September 12, 2008 at 1:13:00 PM EDT
Unknown said...

Oh duh me, I just read other threads about it not being PD.

Any ideas who it was?

September 12, 2008 at 1:33:00 PM EDT
rhino said...

oh my eyes! the images they had seen.

September 12, 2008 at 5:25:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

It was not PD.
For one thing, she would not be able to fake a screenshot like this person did. It was a bad fake but it's still not something she can do. Etsy deleted the sockpuppet's account and deleted the false feedback, but the posts still have PD's avatar on them. That is really not fair- why didn't they change the avatar to blank before they deleted the account?


That thread needs to be DELETED! Not just locked. Even though the obscene pictures are gone, the slander and lies are still there.

September 12, 2008 at 8:53:00 PM EDT
Kim said...

there is no reason to NOT delete this thread...there was no reason that it should ever have gone on that long.
unless of course etsy wants to give itself a bad name, which is beginning to be a possibility in my mind

September 13, 2008 at 1:03:00 PM EDT
Kahoonica said...

I woke up this morning to find that my shop Kahoonica.Etsy.Com was closed.
And I have a sick feeling that its from posting in that thread.

Does anyone have any other information about people who have commented that thread getting their shop closed?
I'm just so upset. I have orders that need shipped out, and now I don't have the information to send them to.

Sorry my world is just turned upside down and the only thing I can think of was posting in that fucking thread.

How can I get answers from Etsy? They won't respond to my emails, and they haven't closed my other shop?

September 13, 2008 at 2:32:00 PM EDT
PussDaddy said...

Why don't you talk to your friend fluffybaby. She just doesn't know when to stop. And kicked out of chat again today posting as fluffybaby's twin, while whining on her blog about the unfairness of it all. It is common knowledge she commandeered other people's avatars in chat, and I believe she also commandeered PD's on the nutcase thread. She is on Ety for one thing and one thing only, to cause trouble, troll, and drama. Ok, make it 3 things. She wanted drama, she got it, she is a success, I hope she is happy. Ask her why you are kicked off, she says on her blog it is because you associated with her. There are people dedicated to seeking her out each time she logs on to see that she is booted off again, so she is only wasting her time.

http://fluffybabyshop.blogspot.com/

September 16, 2008 at 4:21:00 PM EDT