Ugh this should not be labeled as sock puppet. I posted this from my account trying to get answers as to why my shop got closed. And then they closed that account too. They were legitimate accounts.
You know why your shop is closed. You and that other troubl making troll fluffybaby/alanrickmanknits. Maybe you do not read fluffy's blog, as she said she is responsible for taking you down, guilt by association and all.
Actually, PussDaddy, I don't know why my shop was closed. The reasons that they listed in their deactivation email did not make sense to me. I'm shocked that you are so disillusioned as to think that there is no such thing as an honest mistake, or a case of mistaken identity. In any case, they should be able to fix things now that they have all the information they need.
Its really, really, sad that you can't see that I haven't DONE anything wrong. And the only mistake I made was posting in that fucking thread in the first place.
Technically that was a sockpuppet. rockabillyboutique was an old account that belonged to you, yet was never disclosed in the kahoonica account or the luckycoloryellow account. You're supposed to disclose all your existing account names, even empty shops or buyer-only accounts.
Even if you personally aren't doing all these spam attacks, you know the person who is doing it is claiming to do it on your behalf, in defense of your innocence. If you disapprove of the spamming and the blog, why don't you ask your friend to stop it? It can't be helping your cause to have these kinds of "protests" associated with you.
Hey Boohoohoo, I didn't troll the chats. I asked admin to meet me in there because they wouldn't respond to my emails.
That isn't trolling by any means. And I think you would know, since you were in the room with me, that I didn't speak with anyone else, or even interact. That hardly classifies as trolling.
Eclipse, I didn't realize that those spammings were supposed to be on my behalf. I knew they were a protest but I am in no way responsible or associated with it. I don't think its fair to paint two people with the same brush because of something like this.
And I guess this should be labeled sock puppet then, I just didn't realize that it was in reference to my RB account.
7 comments
Ugh this should not be labeled as sock puppet. I posted this from my account trying to get answers as to why my shop got closed. And then they closed that account too. They were legitimate accounts.
September 15, 2008 at 7:17:00 PM EDTYou know why your shop is closed. You and that other troubl making troll fluffybaby/alanrickmanknits. Maybe you do not read fluffy's blog, as she said she is responsible for taking you down, guilt by association and all.
September 16, 2008 at 12:04:00 AM EDTActually, PussDaddy, I don't know why my shop was closed.
September 17, 2008 at 8:33:00 PM EDTThe reasons that they listed in their deactivation email did not make sense to me.
I'm shocked that you are so disillusioned as to think that there is no such thing as an honest mistake, or a case of mistaken identity. In any case, they should be able to fix things now that they have all the information they need.
Its really, really, sad that you can't see that I haven't DONE anything wrong. And the only mistake I made was posting in that fucking thread in the first place.
Technically that was a sockpuppet. rockabillyboutique was an old account that belonged to you, yet was never disclosed in the kahoonica account or the luckycoloryellow account. You're supposed to disclose all your existing account names, even empty shops or buyer-only accounts.
September 17, 2008 at 10:26:00 PM EDTEven if you personally aren't doing all these spam attacks, you know the person who is doing it is claiming to do it on your behalf, in defense of your innocence. If you disapprove of the spamming and the blog, why don't you ask your friend to stop it? It can't be helping your cause to have these kinds of "protests" associated with you.
Regardless of why your shop was closed, you did yourself no favors signing up a sock puppet to troll the chat room afterwards.
September 18, 2008 at 12:58:00 AM EDTHey Boohoohoo,
September 18, 2008 at 9:58:00 PM EDTI didn't troll the chats.
I asked admin to meet me in there because they wouldn't respond to my emails.
That isn't trolling by any means. And I think you would know, since you were in the room with me, that I didn't speak with anyone else, or even interact. That hardly classifies as trolling.
Eclipse,
September 18, 2008 at 9:59:00 PM EDTI didn't realize that those spammings were supposed to be on my behalf. I knew they were a protest but I am in no way responsible or associated with it.
I don't think its fair to paint two people with the same brush because of something like this.
And I guess this should be labeled sock puppet then, I just didn't realize that it was in reference to my RB account.
Post a Comment