KCroteau Vs RecoveryBabe

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5797164

5 comments

kcroteau said...

how the HELL did Rob find this one?

last post (by BrightCircle) at 1:27pm.

Rob closes it at 10:17 pm.

September 9, 2008 at 9:21:00 AM EDT
T.Allen said...

SugarcubeDesign says:
Bad girls
Bad girls
Whatcha gonna do
Whatcha gonna do when they come
for yooooooooouuu!!!!

Best line of the thread!

September 9, 2008 at 11:35:00 AM EDT
Keala Legacy said...

gotta love kc and rb - lovely gals... okay, funny gals... okay big ol witches with a b... but still love them! ;)

September 9, 2008 at 1:39:00 PM EDT
Bright Circle said...

Someone must've been in the thread lurking maybe, left for several hours and then come back and hit report post.

Even though I'm muted now, no way am I in the same league as these two ladies.

September 12, 2008 at 9:55:00 AM EDT
PussDaddy said...

Bright Circle said...
Someone must've been in the thread lurking maybe, left for several hours and then come back and hit report post.

Even though I'm muted now, no way am I in the same league as these two ladies.

September 12, 2008 9:55:00 AM EDT

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Yeah, I wonder who it was, har har har

September 18, 2008 at 10:15:00 PM EDT