PussDaddy

Friday, September 12, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5799525

7 comments

It took three days to close that thread and from the very first post it was a "call out" ! While it may have been one of "where is so and so" I honestly believe that everyone knew exactly where it would head. I said it three times and go chastised each time.

September 13, 2008 at 4:35:00 PM EDT
PussDaddy said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that musta been painful for all of ya. Keep in mind, however, that no one ran amok in little blue hats, the guest of honor did not ask anyone to do this and sit back watching it, and that when she did see it she reported the thread herself. She also did not run over here for a fricking badge of valour.

September 16, 2008 at 2:00:00 PM EDT
Kim said...

keep trying puss, keep trying

September 17, 2008 at 1:43:00 AM EDT
PussDaddy said...

Regal, I got news for ya, no one likes you anymore than they like PussDaddy, not even these bitches here.

September 18, 2008 at 12:55:00 AM EDT
Kim said...
Kim said...

yes I was talking TO you, not about the thread

September 18, 2008 at 1:43:00 PM EDT