They're baaaaaaack.....AGAIN!!!!!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807942
Anybody checked pounce lately?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5807890
Why are reseller shops still open this morning?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806669
Can you type Tibet?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5805752
have you had your rest package this weekend?
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5805325
Good grief, admin can someone shut this shop already????
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5805631
ROB WHITE
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5805612
Resellers
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5805015
Flaggin Fingers needed...
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5804918
once again, they're baaaaaaaaaack!!!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5806308
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments
Woah I missed most of this over the weekend.
September 15, 2008 at 2:12:00 PM EDTThere are very valid reasons to be angry and fed up with etsy. I see that and I'm not even a seller.
However, to resort to this kind of attention-whoring is really pathetic.
I'd love to know who's behind it because they should be held accountable for turning people away from etsy, which hurts their shops.
It's stupid, counter-productive, and immature.
woohoo is FluffyBaby/alanrickmanknits
September 18, 2008 at 6:02:00 PM EDTPost a Comment