kibbles, just read most of the pertinent threads. This muting is totally unfair, I have drawn on the "antlers of doom" but if there is anything else I can do, say the word.
Eh. Maybe she didn't deserve a muting for the calling out thread, but she's been acting like an ass in the forums for the past couple weeks now. Even without considering the calling out thread, she should be muted.
5 comments
kibbles, just read most of the pertinent threads. This muting is totally unfair, I have drawn on the "antlers of doom" but if there is anything else I can do, say the word.
September 7, 2008 at 5:37:00 AM EDTsad to hear kibbles, you always brought that ironic sense of humor to the forums that was spot on.
September 7, 2008 at 1:20:00 PM EDTEh. Maybe she didn't deserve a muting for the calling out thread, but she's been acting like an ass in the forums for the past couple weeks now. Even without considering the calling out thread, she should be muted.
September 7, 2008 at 1:23:00 PM EDTI don't think this post was about me.
September 7, 2008 at 9:49:00 PM EDT:-)
Poor kibs, here my friend, I'll share some of my poured beer with you.
September 8, 2008 at 6:50:00 PM EDTPost a Comment