Why do we make those muted into martyrs?

Monday, September 8, 2008

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5797308

4 comments

T.Allen said...

Thanks for sharing, this thread went well with coffee. I think Etsy should allow one free for all day per quarter or so. It would certainly cut down on all of the passive-aggressive, "hypothetical generalisations" being tossed about ad nauseaum. Y'know just one day to say, "Hey you, yeah you-I'm glad you were muted last month-I never liked you anyway". I support this cause.

September 8, 2008 at 2:05:00 PM EDT
kibbles said...

Dullovalglob OP has obvious antler envy.

Thus sayin...

September 8, 2008 at 3:25:00 PM EDT
Bright Circle said...

Yes kibbles--i have always wanted to stroke the antlers, but never dared to.

I bear you no personal rancour by the way.

September 8, 2008 at 8:12:00 PM EDT
Bright Circle said...

Oops, did that sound passive-aggressive snarky? I was being serious.

P.s. Personally, I like you. Truly.

September 9, 2008 at 11:57:00 AM EDT