For anyone who is confused, PussDaddy has admitted to being Boohoohoo on many different blogs.
JustLookingThanks, was Boohoohoo's sockpuppet account that she used while being banned. A major breaking of rules. She claims it was just her 'husband' but funny that the writing styles were identical!
3 comments
I will not buy from Etsy as I plan to close my account soon. Real soon. The reasons however I would rather keep to myself.
September 18, 2008 at 6:06:00 PM EDTjust like you are going to open a shop one day right?
September 20, 2008 at 12:12:00 PM EDTFor anyone who is confused,
September 23, 2008 at 11:13:00 AM EDTPussDaddy has admitted to being Boohoohoo on many different blogs.
JustLookingThanks, was Boohoohoo's sockpuppet account that she used while being banned. A major breaking of rules. She claims it was just her 'husband' but funny that the writing styles were identical!
Post a Comment