http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6042413
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
6 comments
Wait, I thought Bad Attitude was 1) a male and 2) a real person with a real account.
March 23, 2009 at 2:35:00 PM EDTWho is AiB to say anything about someone being a sock puppet? Just because she didn't agree during the political threads doesn't mean she gets to toss sock puppet around.
BA has been around for yonks...
March 23, 2009 at 4:25:00 PM EDTAinB has been here five minutes and is apparently suffering from an identity crisis.
Ah, that's what I thought, thanks Style.
March 23, 2009 at 5:08:00 PM EDTMiss you on the forums... the bastards.
BA is one of my hands down favorite etsy folk ever.. definitely not a sock puppet just cause they broke libertarianism down in a way they didnt like.
March 23, 2009 at 5:31:00 PM EDTLike every other Libertarian I have ever met, selfish, entitled, petulant little shits.
BA has been in the forums as long as I have. And I've had to defend her against being accused by newbies of being a sock puppet before. Why she closed out at that minute, and why the thread was closed, I have no idea. A loss of one of the best posters we had :(
March 24, 2009 at 11:32:00 AM EDTBA's been saying she/he is going to close up for awhile.
March 24, 2009 at 1:29:00 PM EDTIt was likely their last hurrah... : (
Post a Comment