FYF!
Do you like Tom Cruise Yes or No
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Labels:
Etc.,
please play nice with each other
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
6 comments
Am I the first to ask WTH Callowhills is on??? Half the closings lately have involved him (if not outright CAUSED by him!)
March 17, 2009 at 11:30:00 AM EDTSo did Callow get muted yet?
March 17, 2009 at 2:55:00 PM EDTWhat the hell was that? Is it a movie quote, or something the voices in his head told him?
March 17, 2009 at 5:16:00 PM EDTCrack maybe? One of the weirder evenings.
March 17, 2009 at 7:09:00 PM EDTAnd who *was* that sock-puppet, huh?
Hi, FluffyBaby.
March 17, 2009 at 10:13:00 PM EDTBody Language Soaps said...
March 17, 2009 at 10:34:00 PM EDTAm I the first to ask WTH Callowhills is on??? Half the closings lately have involved him (if not outright CAUSED by him!)
--------------------
as long as he isnt on me thats all I care about.
what a punk.
Post a Comment