Do you think major celebrities on Etsy get muted?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6085049

5 comments

spamberly said...

why did i type "hot ass" - i'm still asking myself that question - because i meant to type skank ass. fock.

March 19, 2009 at 4:43:00 PM EDT
Ashley said...

LOL. i saw that, spamberly and was wondering what you meant by hot ass. :)

March 19, 2009 at 8:05:00 PM EDT
rhino said...

goodness I hope so. she should have been muted ages ago might have saved her career.

March 19, 2009 at 11:45:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

I kinda hope they do mute her just to see the massive meltdown. I mean you know she wouldn't go meekly stand in the corner, she would get medieval on Etsy's ass! She would unleash the wrath of a thousand suns. And that could be amusing to watch.

*encourages Etsy to poke the rabid wolverine with sticks*

March 20, 2009 at 12:49:00 AM EDT
Crazy Cat Lady said...

Oh eek, imagine all the publicity for etsy! They're all about free publicity, right? ;)

March 20, 2009 at 9:40:00 AM EDT