ETSY ARE YOU OUT THERE?????
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Labels:
Business Topics,
Hey Admin,
Personal Dispute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
2 comments
outoftheboxx says:
March 18, 2009 at 9:16:00 PM EDTIt is affecting my entire life. Want 400.00 suddenly gone from your bank acct? When you have 4 kids to raise on one income? Yeah ..I have a right!
-----------------
so what happened here? Etsy took $400 of this sellers money and now none of their customer service people will return her calls?
I saw a response in here that someone said it is looking bad on the sellers part to post in the fora... but I think it looks bad on ETSYs part for not resolving her request in a timely manner!
March 19, 2009 at 12:53:00 PM EDTWhen someone takes money that is not theirs its theft.
Etsy needs to get their act together on this one... whether its $20. - $400. it is inexcusable.
Post a Comment