ETTEAM Etsy Treasury Team March 2009

Friday, March 27, 2009

This thread goes with the "snotty teams" thread

It gets catty on pg. 163.

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6062284

2 comments

I've noticed that posters to team threads act as if it's their own little world away from the Etsy forum and the rules that regulate it.

March 27, 2009 at 11:58:00 PM EDT
KreatedbyKarina said...

I can see both sides...and the OP of the other thread handled it wrong...it's one thing to stand up for yourself, but it's entirely another to make 2 fake sock-puppet accounts, curse out and berate the entire team. Plus make a second thread afterwards to repeat the same actions.

She advertised another Treasury on the Team Treasury page, plus spammed the Treasury itself with a link to her own Treasury. I think they had a right to be upset---and no one else was rude except for her.

March 28, 2009 at 3:35:00 PM EDT