get rid of "boudoir queen" dawn
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Labels:
Calling Out,
Courtney Love,
Ideas,
Personal Dispute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
6 comments
That was interesting. I sure hope she can prove everything she said! I have to agree w/ LaVogue:
March 19, 2009 at 5:29:00 PM EDT"Just say no to drugs"
yep. i felt like i was on drugs reading it... like... "hhhhuhwhat?"
March 19, 2009 at 8:06:00 PM EDTwow...you know on drugs off whatever that is her program.
March 19, 2009 at 11:22:00 PM EDTless fashion more books.
My brain exploded trying to read that. I still can't figure out who the seller is. Maybe if I could understand what was written....
March 20, 2009 at 8:05:00 AM EDTthat was DEFINITELY some drama between coutney love and one of her LA based designers, sheesh.
March 20, 2009 at 9:54:00 PM EDTok- apparently i am a step behind everyone else. nevermind!!!
March 20, 2009 at 10:10:00 PM EDTPost a Comment