Got my first negative feedback, and laughing

Thursday, March 26, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6093976

6 comments

Crazy Cat Lady said...

"I would be upset by this if I were the customer. :( "

Well boo-fucking-hoo, don't leave such an asinine neg feedback then. Does this seller know that feedback is not private? Sheesh.

March 26, 2009 at 1:22:00 PM EDT
Barnett Em said...

the buyer was right, you shouldn't wear sterling sliver nose rings, i guess if you had it done a long time ago it would be okay but it will leave a black mark that you can't get rid of

March 26, 2009 at 10:15:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

Actually, I have been wearing different sterling nose studs for over two years and have no discoloration around the piercing (am not sure if that has anything to do with my darkish skin or not, but I wouldn't think so). It would never occur to me that you couldn't wear sterling...

March 27, 2009 at 8:15:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

stainless steal is the #1 recommended material for piercings

March 28, 2009 at 6:08:00 PM EDT
Morrigan said...

The buyer needed to read the item description. It's SAYS sterling silver plain as day.

Having said that, it's still calling out and does not reflect well on the seller either.

March 29, 2009 at 3:18:00 PM EDT
Barnett Em said...

Vic, i think it's more of a worry when it's a new poercing

March 29, 2009 at 8:33:00 PM EDT