"This is a HAPPY thread for nice people."a happy thread in which we call other people stupid and senseless.See how nice we are?Are you happy yet?should have titled it "This is a passive aggressive thread"
Rape is happy. Right? Isn't it? Did I say something wrong?
Here's another person who's just not very smart, bless her crazy little hateful heart ...
In the other thread she claimed to have been a past victim of rape "so it was ok" to say that comment.I wonder if she "really loved it" while it was happening to her??
Personally, I am fine with being called stupid and senseless thank you very much. I would rather be called that than "happy" and "nice" if it means that I see that disgusting rape comment as okay.
Post a Comment
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
Subscribe in a reader
5 comments
"This is a HAPPY thread for nice people."
March 16, 2009 at 6:32:00 PM EDTa happy thread in which we call other people stupid and senseless.
See how nice we are?
Are you happy yet?
should have titled it "This is a passive aggressive thread"
Rape is happy. Right? Isn't it? Did I say something wrong?
March 16, 2009 at 9:40:00 PM EDTHere's another person who's just not very smart, bless her crazy little hateful heart ...
March 16, 2009 at 10:24:00 PM EDTIn the other thread she claimed to have been a past victim of rape "so it was ok" to say that comment.
March 17, 2009 at 8:21:00 AM EDTI wonder if she "really loved it" while it was happening to her??
Personally, I am fine with being called stupid and senseless thank you very much. I would rather be called that than "happy" and "nice" if it means that I see that disgusting rape comment as okay.
March 17, 2009 at 1:07:00 PM EDTPost a Comment