I am offensive to other countries, I had no idea!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Labels:
Etc.,
please play nice with each other
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
3 comments
RuthiesGirlDesigns
March 9, 2009 at 6:11:00 PM EDTRuthiesGirlDesigns says:
I think we should outlaw kamikazis, white AND black russians, hmm A-bombs, A bitter Canadian,atom bomb, Affirmative action, African wench, An Italian Surfer With A Russian Attitude,Asian Ho, Asian Hooker, Barefoot And Pregnant,Black Murder, Black Pu**y, any drink starting with the word Black,any Blonde drinks,blue eyed bi*ch, Mussolini,Siberian Slut In Mexico, Mexican Nazi,Kamikaze Polish Version ....
__________________
Wow are those all names of cocktails?? Where the hell have I been? I have only heard of 3 of those and I like drinking.
With recent events in mind, Irish car bomb seems a bit of a strange name to say the least....
March 10, 2009 at 12:39:00 PM EDTTboyo777
March 10, 2009 at 12:39:00 PM EDTTboyo777 says:
This speaks volumes of American's ignorance of world politics and events.
I'm a bartender in the US (originally from the UK) and have on quite a few occasions kicked out some ignorant prick who orders an 'Irish Car Bomb' and then preceeds to toast the IRA.
I'm tempted to set up two shots of 151 Rum set them alight and say - "there's your Twin Towers, praise be to al qaeda" That's how offensive the term is.
Posted at 12:45 pm, March 6 2009 EST - Report this post
-----------------------------
What an ass! This thread was old, this idiot resurrects it just to start shit AND THEN its a sock puppet to boot! Did admin close the dumb asses account? No.
Post a Comment