peaseblossom, over 500 sales might look good - but she's been on etsy for almost 3 years (average 166 sales a year), and if she's had, say, 5 sales a month the past 4 months...that's not that great.
I don't know how many sales she's had in the past 4 months, btw. But I know people look at my sales and think I'm doing fantastic and I'm not...I WAS, but since bulk uploading last Sept. I've had about 5 sales a month (other than Dec. where I had about 15 sales).
5 comments
I love the link telling her how to find success! I thought having over 500 sales was pretty good.....
March 12, 2009 at 2:38:00 PM EDTpeaseblossom, over 500 sales might look good - but she's been on etsy for almost 3 years (average 166 sales a year), and if she's had, say, 5 sales a month the past 4 months...that's not that great.
March 12, 2009 at 3:51:00 PM EDTI don't know how many sales she's had in the past 4 months, btw. But I know people look at my sales and think I'm doing fantastic and I'm not...I WAS, but since bulk uploading last Sept. I've had about 5 sales a month (other than Dec. where I had about 15 sales).
I like the way HeyMichelle handled that...perhaps I missed something.
March 12, 2009 at 5:34:00 PM EDTShe briefly closed up shop but today is back... was there another thread where she changed her mind or was this a promo in disguise?
March 12, 2009 at 6:08:00 PM EDTwhat's the other thread she's referencing
March 14, 2009 at 12:42:00 PM EDTPost a Comment