I'm allso thinking about it... to quit Etsy.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Labels:
Etc.,
please play nice with each other
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
7 comments
Maybe I missed something, but is it really an offhanded swipe if the OP brings her nationality up as the reason she is not selling?
March 30, 2009 at 1:41:00 PM EDTI thought the exact same thing...
March 30, 2009 at 3:02:00 PM EDTI think her lack of sales is more likely the way that she behaves in the forums.
She's a blimmin nightmare.
Um... I didnt see any offhanded swipe other than the OPs first statement of not selling because she lives in a controversial country. Did I miss it?
March 30, 2009 at 3:09:00 PM EDTPersonally, I dont care where an item comes from. If I love it and can afford it, I buy it!
I thought the comment he was referring to was Winnfield's: "Maybe people think your items have no right to exist?"
March 30, 2009 at 6:38:00 PM EDTI think the offhanded swipe came from Winnfield.
March 30, 2009 at 7:14:00 PM EDTWinnfield's comment was... strange
March 30, 2009 at 7:21:00 PM EDTWinnfields comment was completely relevant to the topic that was brought up by the OP.
March 30, 2009 at 11:41:00 PM EDTOP thinks that she's not selling due to the controversy within her country...
i.e her countries right to exist.
Post a Comment