My new neighbor spanks her kids with a stick :(
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Labels:
Etc.,
please play nice with each other
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
3 comments
DesignedByLucinda says:
March 11, 2009 at 3:07:00 PM EDT"I wouldn't report a Mom, even if she was blowing crack smoke in the kids face - - I am more hands on than that."
and
"I wouldn't ever call the authorities even if I saw the parents shooting up a baby (I'd befriend the parents if I could, my nature)."
**************
So if your child comes to you and says your husband, boyfriend or neighbor raped or molested them, you will just go and have a chat with them over coffee?
What in the hell is wrong with you??
Right now I think the only way you can help this mom is to stay the hell away from her kids... you're not stable enough to be a babysitter or function as a responsible adult in a civilized society, much less be responsible for your own child!
calpix, I was just coming here to c&p those two lines myself. They made my stomach hurt.
March 11, 2009 at 5:14:00 PM EDTIm thinking those comments were directed at me no one could be that cold least I hope not. OP being sarcastic in a truly sick way.
March 12, 2009 at 9:30:00 PM EDTStill though call them like I see them and the OP is the biggest snoop of them all..get a hobby.
which is too funny being a shop owner on etsy and all :))
Post a Comment