Some people enjoy beeing arrested by the police....

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6074758

I didn't click on the OP's link, but from the sound of it, it is not safe for work/children.

6 comments

Good plan, it was disgusting, and was supposed to be hilarious. Bad, bad, bad.

March 11, 2009 at 9:37:00 AM EDT
Keala Legacy said...

Yeah... the photo was very disturbing, not funny at all.

March 11, 2009 at 1:23:00 PM EDT
Unknown said...

WooLA is the biggest racist biatch at there. Weird ass sense of humour too. She's pretty much responsible for my muting.

March 11, 2009 at 3:53:00 PM EDT
T.Allen said...

Hmmm, this one didn't make me chuckle...

March 11, 2009 at 8:12:00 PM EDT
Crystal said...

I was very disturbed by the photo. That poor boy is obviously dead. What kind of person posts pictures of dead children in the forums?? I hope it was in pure ignorance. As far as the 'erection' goes...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_erection

March 11, 2009 at 9:22:00 PM EDT
Erika said...

The photo was just sad. But seeing the posters standing around sniggering at it made me ill...

March 11, 2009 at 10:01:00 PM EDT