Sound business advice passed down the generations: PART 1

Monday, March 23, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6085890

6 comments

Unknown said...

One of the best threads in a long time.

I have a little crush on Quake now.

March 23, 2009 at 2:27:00 PM EDT
Morrigan said...

Jules in charge is an idiot. Exactly where was there any calling out???

March 23, 2009 at 7:43:00 PM EDT
Bria said...

i thought it was clear that people were making fun of neatthings.

March 23, 2009 at 8:24:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

That was AWESOME!

nodule 10 is the best nodule:

PART TEN: Start Your Day Off Right With Breakfast. And By Breakfast, I Mean Sexual Intercourse, If That's At All Possible

March 23, 2009 at 9:28:00 PM EDT
SuzInToronno said...

Morrigan, I think the emphasis is on "In Charge" rather than Jules. :>T

March 23, 2009 at 10:13:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Love it!

I hope NeatThings gets the hint that people are on to her and getting annoyed by her.

March 24, 2009 at 12:55:00 AM EDT