The rape comment was deplorable, as well as the one where somebody hoped there would never be a cure for cancer. I didn't know that there were people who actually thought like that.
OMG that "autism is an excuse for bad parenting" just makes my fucking blood boil what a stupid fucking bitch. God I want to punch my computer right now...how incredibly ignorant she is. And in the same post she talks about "forced sterilization"...I can think of ONE candidate! Stupid fuck.
Excuse me I'm shaking and can't read any more of that thread.
God what a great thread for a NOT TO BUY FROM list.
Population is controlled through natural selection by eliminating breeders *before* they breed. I do believe most cancers occur after the breeding age.>>>
am I reading this correctly? does this person say that people who are of childbearing age or possibly could have children should be eliminated?
So like, kill everyone over 10? LOL
interesting concept *makes L sign on forehead*...
The irony is that with people like that NOT breeding, they are leaving the world open to domination by the very people they despise...heh heh...
5 comments
when did controversial mean posting ridiculous shit that is just plain disgusting?
March 17, 2009 at 1:22:00 PM EDTThe rape comment was deplorable, as well as the one where somebody hoped there would never be a cure for cancer. I didn't know that there were people who actually thought like that.
March 17, 2009 at 3:47:00 PM EDTThat was a thread doomed for lockdown from the start.
March 17, 2009 at 4:18:00 PM EDTOMG that "autism is an excuse for bad parenting" just makes my fucking blood boil what a stupid fucking bitch. God I want to punch my computer right now...how incredibly ignorant she is. And in the same post she talks about "forced sterilization"...I can think of ONE candidate! Stupid fuck.
March 18, 2009 at 12:50:00 AM EDTExcuse me I'm shaking and can't read any more of that thread.
God what a great thread for a NOT TO BUY FROM list.
Population is controlled through natural selection by eliminating breeders *before* they breed. I do believe most cancers occur after the breeding age.>>>
March 19, 2009 at 1:46:00 PM EDTam I reading this correctly? does this person say that people who are of childbearing age or possibly could have children should be eliminated?
So like, kill everyone over 10? LOL
interesting concept *makes L sign on forehead*...
The irony is that with people like that NOT breeding, they are leaving the world open to domination by the very people they despise...heh heh...
Post a Comment