WTF? Who was it disrespectful towards? Now we can't discuss books, or vegetarianism, or conditions in slaughterhouses? Are slaughterhouse workers on etsy???
Would it have been because of the "Skinny Bitch" title? Even though it's a title of a book, maybe someone didn't know that and had their skinny bitch panties in a twist?
At least it wasn't closed with a "This is getting heated..." like all the others ;)
I have no idea why they locked this! I guess we can't discuss books now. Maybe she thought I was disrespectful for calling myself fat, LOL. I slapped my own face for that though, so we cool. (me & myself) Or maybe because of the concealed B word? But the OP didn't even write the word or it would've got changed to puppy.
Maybe it was the word Skinny? Maybe some of the thinner ladies on etsy took offense by a book title called Skinny Bitch... as in directly calling all Skinny women Bitches?
No one was calling anyone skinny though, or calling anyone a bitch- that's the name of the book! And the whole discussion was about animal rights, and veganism, not about body size. so weird.
11 comments
Did miss something? Who was being disrespectful?
March 12, 2009 at 2:05:00 PM EDTWinterPanda... I think I missed it too. Why was this closed? It seemed like a very interesting discussion...
March 12, 2009 at 2:16:00 PM EDTThat closing makes no sense at all.
March 12, 2009 at 2:41:00 PM EDTWTF? Who was it disrespectful towards? Now we can't discuss books, or vegetarianism, or conditions in slaughterhouses? Are slaughterhouse workers on etsy???
March 12, 2009 at 3:40:00 PM EDTYeah that was really weird. No one was being disrespectful.
March 12, 2009 at 6:54:00 PM EDTDefinitely odd.
March 12, 2009 at 7:39:00 PM EDTWould it have been because of the "Skinny Bitch" title? Even though it's a title of a book, maybe someone didn't know that and had their skinny bitch panties in a twist?
At least it wasn't closed with a "This is getting heated..." like all the others ;)
I don't see anybody being disrespectful to anybody else, and I don't see anybody stating that they were feeling disrespected.
March 12, 2009 at 11:29:00 PM EDTI don't understand why this thread was closed.
I have no idea why they locked this!
March 13, 2009 at 1:07:00 AM EDTI guess we can't discuss books now.
Maybe she thought I was disrespectful for calling myself fat, LOL. I slapped my own face for that though, so we cool. (me & myself)
Or maybe because of the concealed B word? But the OP didn't even write the word or it would've got changed to puppy.
Maybe it was the word Skinny? Maybe some of the thinner ladies on etsy took offense by a book title called Skinny Bitch... as in directly calling all Skinny women Bitches?
March 13, 2009 at 1:13:00 PM EDTI dunno... but Im still trying to figure it out.
No one was calling anyone skinny though, or calling anyone a bitch- that's the name of the book! And the whole discussion was about animal rights, and veganism, not about body size.
March 13, 2009 at 3:10:00 PM EDTso weird.
I was just about to post a comment asking if anyone knew why this one was closed, apparently not. I read all of the posts many times and don't get it.
March 16, 2009 at 4:05:00 AM EDTPost a Comment