Zero-Tolerance Policy for Hatemail
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Labels:
Ideas,
Personal Dispute,
Private Email/Convo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
5 comments
Who was the "power seller" doing this so I can be sure and take my business elsewhere.
March 5, 2009 at 3:13:00 PM ESTI wont blacklist people for their religion, beliefs, or race. I will blacklist if you are a mean asshole!
The "power seller" who sent the hate mail was just on the Etsy FP, not even in a treasury, but in one of the curated-by-Admin collections.
March 6, 2009 at 1:30:00 AM ESTso much for zero tolerance.
I'd love to know who it was too, would hate to think I supported that kind of behavior by buying from him/her.
March 6, 2009 at 7:31:00 AM ESTCricketsCreations.
March 6, 2009 at 12:41:00 PM ESTAnd yes, she was on the FP yesterday. My jaw dropped when I saw it.
KreatedbyKarina says:
March 7, 2009 at 9:56:00 AM ESTI doubt Etsy will say anything publically other than the generic "contact etsy abuse" message.
_________________
Told ya the thread would end that way. :p
Post a Comment