Etsy Sellers are Being Defamed on a Website

Thursday, April 23, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6122466

3 comments

Caroline said...

Actually there are instances when legal action can be taken against a blog. I was involved in a case last year in which the FBI investigated one that posted about me, but completely unrelated to my business, just to a forum where I am anonymous. And action was taken against them, they were legally required to remove some things they had posted. So it does happen, and she would be wise to remember that.

April 23, 2009 at 4:45:00 AM EDT
Brandye said...

"she said that I was a "paranoid whiny ass crybaby"...........

ummmmm. hahahaha!

April 23, 2009 at 8:57:00 AM EDT

What stupid fucking morons..

Everyone lining up like sheep to defend a buyer who, if they actually read more than one post, is pretty fucking over the line.

and the ever present hypocritical call out followed by the same person saying "This post is a call out and against etsy rules.'

A comedy of errors, the etsy fora.

April 23, 2009 at 2:25:00 PM EDT