WinchesterLambourne is such a hypocrite. I've seen her eagerly talk about herself masturbating in public, the taste of semen, and graphically discuss sex in general. Who is she to link to Etsy's Dorque article about Etc. not being your diary, or to talk about 'class'? Christ!
And Win, luv yah; but your double-standard disconnect astounds me some days. *Must* I hunt down every "semen tastes like rainbows" post of yours? Silly grrrl....
WL is one of the most self-righteous hypocrites on etsy. Maybe she is just full of it and doesn't mean anything she posts, but I find her very hard to take seriously because of her self-importance.
I just think there's a difference between a general sex joke and actually asking in public "Hey, which one of you squirts when you orgasm?!" That's more information than one needs to recall about particular Etsyians every time they post.
Which is why I'm glad nobody answered the question. x_x
6 comments
WinchesterLambourne is such a hypocrite. I've seen her eagerly talk about herself masturbating in public, the taste of semen, and graphically discuss sex in general. Who is she to link to Etsy's Dorque article about Etc. not being your diary, or to talk about 'class'? Christ!
April 25, 2009 at 2:44:00 PM EDTLol, how'd I miss this one??
April 25, 2009 at 3:01:00 PM EDTAnd Win, luv yah; but your double-standard disconnect astounds me some days. *Must* I hunt down every "semen tastes like rainbows" post of yours? Silly grrrl....
WL is one of the most self-righteous hypocrites on etsy.
April 26, 2009 at 8:01:00 AM EDTMaybe she is just full of it and doesn't mean anything she posts, but I find her very hard to take seriously because of her self-importance.
I <3 you too Erika.
April 26, 2009 at 11:28:00 AM EDTI just think there's a difference between a general sex joke and actually asking in public "Hey, which one of you squirts when you orgasm?!" That's more information than one needs to recall about particular Etsyians every time they post.
Which is why I'm glad nobody answered the question. x_x
Etc is not your diary
April 26, 2009 at 7:52:00 PM EDTI think that was the ultimate tmi thread. My eyes bugged a little when I read the op.
April 26, 2009 at 9:25:00 PM EDTPost a Comment