CosmicCreatures says: OMG!! I was going to say Paris but after seein that video it has to be Britney! Couldn't she like delay her period til she had a week off so she didn't run the risk of showing it to everyone? Or she could of at least tucked in the string in her fadge. _____________
Wow...one can postpone her period? I'd LOVE to know how to do this!! And like someone else said...if she weren't wearing such a skanky outfit, there wouldn't be that danger. I'm never in danger of my string showing, imagine that! lol
1 comment
CosmicCreatures says:
April 29, 2009 at 10:54:00 AM EDTOMG!! I was going to say Paris but after seein that video it has to be Britney! Couldn't she like delay her period til she had a week off so she didn't run the risk of showing it to everyone? Or she could of at least tucked in the string in her fadge.
_____________
Wow...one can postpone her period? I'd LOVE to know how to do this!! And like someone else said...if she weren't wearing such a skanky outfit, there wouldn't be that danger. I'm never in danger of my string showing, imagine that! lol
Post a Comment