this is sadha ha teen pregnancy sooo funny! NOTpro choice or pro life you should not laugh at pregnant teenage girls
whythefuckhaveyounothingbettertodovery poor taste.
I agree.
I don't get the joke?: /I didn't see anything actually funny about it all. And I tried really hard.
deelind says:Ya, it is horrible, but I think the site is warranted and a really good tool to give teenagers a visual of what this scenario looks like.Posted at 12:33 pm, March 31 2009 EST - Report this post
Post a Comment
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
Subscribe in a reader
5 comments
this is sad
April 1, 2009 at 7:18:00 PM EDTha ha teen pregnancy sooo funny! NOT
pro choice or pro life you should not laugh at pregnant teenage girls
whythefuckhaveyounothingbettertodo
April 1, 2009 at 9:31:00 PM EDTvery poor taste.
I agree.
April 1, 2009 at 10:08:00 PM EDTI don't get the joke?
April 2, 2009 at 2:57:00 AM EDT: /
I didn't see anything actually funny about it all. And I tried really hard.
deelind says:
April 5, 2009 at 6:05:00 PM EDTYa, it is horrible, but I think the site is warranted and a really good tool to give teenagers a visual of what this scenario looks like.
Posted at 12:33 pm, March 31 2009 EST - Report this post
Post a Comment