Art VS. Craft!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6147445

5 comments

Noel said...

I'm surprised no one pointed out to him how silly it is to try to make a living selling MARBLES in the 21st century. I don't think people looking for marbles on etsy are having a hard time finding him because of all of the "crafty" people, as much as there aren't many people looking for marbles.

May 13, 2009 at 11:59:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

Wow, never in my life have I wanted so badly to poke someone in the eye as I did that guy.

May 14, 2009 at 10:34:00 AM EDT
Crazy Cat Lady said...

Noelle, what he makes isn't a marble to play with, it's art glass. Marble just indicates the size (I believe) meaning it's small so it's affordable. My mom *loves* that kind of stuff...too bad he was such a total ass that I won't be putting him in my favs!

And...my kids have marbles to play with - there's actually a large display with really cool ones at our local drugstore ;)

May 14, 2009 at 12:49:00 PM EDT

No offense to all you crafters out there, but you are clogging up Etsy with your countless knick knacks.>>>>

ouch! I mean...ouch! You just don't go there on Etsy.

May 15, 2009 at 12:23:00 AM EDT
Morrigan said...

way to commit business suicide

May 15, 2009 at 9:44:00 AM EDT