How about a petition to bring back Windys, KCroteau, recoverybabe, Rivkasmom, and emckinstry? Every muted or banned person has friends who miss them. What makes these people think PD is the only one?
and EMC was the buyer to end all buyers, and she wasn't a dick to fellow sellers.. and don't even get me started on Rivka while that other shop gets a free pass, geography has nothing to do with that, im sure.
What I find hilarious is that people are acting like she pissed someone off on Thursday and was booted on Friday. quite the opposite.. By muting standards in the past, she could have been muted twice a month for the last two years.. it was long overdue.
I believe she wrote on her own blog in the past how she's been muted at least 5 times beforehand...a perma-ban was only a matter of time given the amount of warnings she's had before.
Karina, more like 7 times before, at least. There are a few she left off her rap sheet, like the 30 day mute last September. Plus a whole lot of things she got away with that would have been mute-worthy if anyone else had done it.
Considering most other people only get 2-3 strikes, a petition for someone with 7 second chances (and 7 subsequent re-violations) does seem a bit futile.
But I think she was almost trying to get muted this time, I mean as soon as she made that post she knew that was going to be it. She knew where the line was and I think crossed it on purpose. Someone called it "suicide by cop" and that might be right. Like when you know you need to break a bad habit but don't have the willpower to do it by yourself.
7 comments
How about a petition to bring back Windys, KCroteau, recoverybabe, Rivkasmom, and emckinstry?
May 2, 2009 at 5:02:00 AM EDTEvery muted or banned person has friends who miss them. What makes these people think PD is the only one?
and EMC was the buyer to end all buyers, and she wasn't a dick to fellow sellers.. and don't even get me started on Rivka while that other shop gets a free pass, geography has nothing to do with that, im sure.
May 2, 2009 at 3:24:00 PM EDTWhat I find hilarious is that people are acting like she pissed someone off on Thursday and was booted on Friday. quite the opposite.. By muting standards in the past, she could have been muted twice a month for the last two years.. it was long overdue.
and the best part.. my Captcha code is 'Normal.'
I believe she wrote on her own blog in the past how she's been muted at least 5 times beforehand...a perma-ban was only a matter of time given the amount of warnings she's had before.
May 3, 2009 at 5:07:00 AM EDTKarina, more like 7 times before, at least. There are a few she left off her rap sheet, like the 30 day mute last September. Plus a whole lot of things she got away with that would have been mute-worthy if anyone else had done it.
May 3, 2009 at 5:41:00 AM EDTConsidering most other people only get 2-3 strikes, a petition for someone with 7 second chances (and 7 subsequent re-violations) does seem a bit futile.
But I think she was almost trying to get muted this time, I mean as soon as she made that post she knew that was going to be it. She knew where the line was and I think crossed it on purpose. Someone called it "suicide by cop" and that might be right. Like when you know you need to break a bad habit but don't have the willpower to do it by yourself.
Those other people didn't have the kitteh avis! I say we all make kitteh avis, then people will forget about puss in no time ;)
May 4, 2009 at 2:30:00 PM EDTOh puhleeze! Is everyone there on drugs or something? I say good riddance to that feral shit stirring slimebag.
May 6, 2009 at 6:18:00 PM EDTPost a Comment