It's a bit ridiculous now...even threads that just mention them and don't slam them are getting closed now?I mean, Etsy is making it more and more obvious that they favor certain people over others by doing a move like this.
I'd agree Karina. That was just a general discussion about the show. I'm not understanding admin's thoughts on this
Post a Comment
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
Subscribe in a reader
2 comments
It's a bit ridiculous now...even threads that just mention them and don't slam them are getting closed now?
May 28, 2009 at 7:06:00 AM EDTI mean, Etsy is making it more and more obvious that they favor certain people over others by doing a move like this.
I'd agree Karina. That was just a general discussion about the show. I'm not understanding admin's thoughts on this
May 29, 2009 at 11:22:00 AM EDTPost a Comment