I can't believe..

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6139452

4 comments

Keala Legacy said...

"He refuses to supply the long form which is the legal certificate in Hawaii, it shows the hospital, doctor and other information. I have mine and it show my weight, length, parents occupations, etc."

HEY DIPSHIT!! I was born and raised in Hawaii and THAT BIRTH CERTIFICATE is THE CERTIFICATE and the ONLY CERTIFICATE you get!

You are from Virginia and you think our state documents are the same as yours???? They are not.

Just shut up already and quit talking about shit you dont know anything about.

May 5, 2009 at 1:49:00 PM EDT
J said...

I was born in Hawaii. My original birth certificate was actually a laminated card, the size of a driver's license. My college here on the mainland tried to refuse it, stating it wasn't legitimate or some shit. I don't know what a "long form" is, but I do know that my certificate was nothing like anybody else's I had ever seen! Too bad I lost it and had to have it replaced - it was replaced with a paper one.

May 5, 2009 at 10:00:00 PM EDT
Keala Legacy said...

Jennifer I remember those! My mom had one with a seal of the Territory of Hawaii! Do you remember when they were all black with white writing?

I still have that one but got a copy of the new ones they give out, which is what that idiot was talking about.

Like you... I have no idea what "the long form" is.

May 6, 2009 at 12:36:00 PM EDT

dudes.. it was closed for badmouthing a state!

you can longer talk about states or regions or lakes, I presume.,..


*headdesk

May 6, 2009 at 4:46:00 PM EDT