Pussdaddy BANNED - Discuss.

Friday, May 1, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6136123

6 comments

Keala Legacy said...

Just wanted to say that its never gonna be the same.

Sure... some of the things she posted could be construed as hateful or hurtful but my guess is that it wasnt entirely her intention. Probably miswritten by her and then misunderstood by others.

Ive seen her apologize if something she said was taken wrong or which she knew came out bad... or apologize when she said something that was inaccurate. Both of which MANY people on etsy do not do.

Just wanna say to Puss... Im Gonna Miss Your Avies!!!

May 1, 2009 at 8:34:00 PM EDT
Bright Circle said...

Oh my goodness! Sometimes she was a jerk, but mostly she was great! Once even apologized to me for a remark she'd made weeks ago, that I had forgotten (and never taken offense to anyway)! She seemed to be a keeper.

But perhaps (just perhaps) staying around for too long might have had the same corrosive effect on her that it did on me except instead of having a meltdown, leaving the forums and never coming back as I did, she had a more private meltdown--and stayed.

May 3, 2009 at 5:16:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

"leaving the forums and never coming back as I did,"

But you did come back, I thought I have seen you posting recently?

May 3, 2009 at 8:21:00 PM EDT
Bright Circle said...

Forgive me; I should have said 'leaving Etc'. Occasionally I'll post a question up in the useful part of the forums.

May 4, 2009 at 10:44:00 AM EDT
Anonymous said...

Oh fer cripes' sake. Puss was a bully and an asshole. Good riddance.

Maybe I should change my avatar every few days too? That way people who are whining that they won't see puss's avatars anymore - because lord knows there's no other place on teh interwebs to find cute kittehs - can quit whining.

Sorry...I never saw anything special with her, other than she was a play ground bully with a following who always had a "new hat".

May 4, 2009 at 2:21:00 PM EDT
kibbles said...

I'm one of those that she turned on for no apparent reason. She's a whackjob. Hope she has fun digging in her litter box with all the other shit. It's where she belongs.
I'm just sayin'...

May 6, 2009 at 6:10:00 PM EDT