birdapparel says: People sell crap....people buy crap. Get over it! ---------------LOL I like birdapparel. :>D
Well, I think people have as much right to post what they think about crap-sellers as the crap-makers have to sell their goods.Either way, do what you want; just realize everyone will have an opinion about it.
I want to go in threads like that and rap the OP on the knuckles with a yardstick and say 'eyes on your own paper!'...too much time worrying about what everyone else is doing.
Post a Comment
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
Subscribe in a reader
3 comments
birdapparel says:
June 20, 2009 at 11:23:00 AM EDTPeople sell crap....people buy crap. Get over it!
---------------
LOL
I like birdapparel. :>D
Well, I think people have as much right to post what they think about crap-sellers as the crap-makers have to sell their goods.
June 20, 2009 at 1:30:00 PM EDTEither way, do what you want; just realize everyone will have an opinion about it.
I want to go in threads like that and rap the OP on the knuckles with a yardstick and say 'eyes on your own paper!'...
June 20, 2009 at 1:56:00 PM EDTtoo much time worrying about what everyone else is doing.
Post a Comment