Addresses not matching

Friday, June 5, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6175573

4 comments

TDC said...

I didn't see specific transactions, did you?

June 5, 2009 at 7:14:00 AM EDT

No, it's if you post the words "I bought" or "I sold" anywhere in the thread, even if the words aren't next to each other, or even in the same thread, or you are thinking about a transaction while you're posting about how cute your dog is, admin will close it down because it discusses, eludes to, or vaguely resembles a specific transaction.

June 5, 2009 at 9:30:00 AM EDT

Nope. Unless they think people are going to wait a few days for the actual mailing of the item, then go back and search through the feedback, just to see who had a different address on Paypal? Gimme a break.
Yet they leave other threads going for waayyy longer than they should. Typical.

June 5, 2009 at 11:05:00 AM EDT

The op is specifically about a transaction.

June 5, 2009 at 11:25:00 AM EDT